Which Rogue?

Which?

• Tea Rose

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Rivet

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
In a prior sale I got the tea rose one but wound up returning it. It is a gorgeous bag but decided to get the black rogue w/ snake handle. I thought it would be more versatile. I was probably having a moment of "should I really be spending this much on a bag?" even with the discount? I got the clutch instead to use with my rogue to bring an interesting SLG to the combo. Keep thinking of getting this or the beechwood one, though!

Reactions: Daisy22
I don't like the tea rose Rogue, but, frankly, I don't know why that matters to you . For one thing, it is too young for me, but you may not be as old as Methuselah, like I am. What do you like?

I think it depends on your personal style and how you wear your bag. You should pick one that fills a void/need in your closet. I think of tearose one as a statement bag. The rivets one is a lot less attention demanding and I find it more versatile for daily wear. I love the tea rose but don't like to touch snakeskin handles even though I think these handles look great on this bag! But in the end no one's opinion really matter. You carry what makes you happy! [emoji16]

So, I decided tea rose, and then asked my family what they thought of it.

My husband and kids looked at me like I was crazy, and they've never done that before - and they have to hear about and look at handbags constantly as they are my hobby.

So, I've decided I don't need another bag just because there is a sale - I do like the over the topness though...