Which Rogue 25?

Wendyann7

O.G.
Nov 19, 2013
I want to get a Rogue 25 as I have all regular sized ones. I thought it might be good to get one on sale before the sale ends. I was thinking of the Utility or the turquoise rivet one or should I wait? I liked the tooled tea rose one with purple suede interior but think it’s been sold out for awhile. Opinions requested!

I got the tooled tea rose in the sale. the turquoise rivet looks green to me, it's pretty but I think it has too much gold on the front when the hardware isn't gold. Not sure if that would bother you? And maybe hardware mixing is "in" now, but I find it bothers me some. The utility has a nice contrast handle, depends on if you like that color enough.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 771
I have the Utility Rogue and LOVE it. It's fairly neutral and goes with a lot. (for my wardrobe anyway). It's also a little smushier than my Chalk Rogue 25 - and I like the extra softness.They Navy suede looks great with the green and should be very forgiving over time vs. some of the lighter suede.

Overall I'd say the Utility will hold up longer from a trend perspective than the Turquoise Rivet. But that could vary based on wardrobe / personal style. JMTC

Reactions: Wendyann7
I'd worry about those rivets coming off easily. They may be as well secured as the Tea Roses, but I'd be concerned about the fragility of the bag. You probably don't need to be as careful with the Utility bag, but it really depends on which you prefer.

I want to get a Rogue 25 as I have all regular sized ones. I thought it might be good to get one on sale before the sale ends. I was thinking of the Utility or the turquoise rivet one or should I wait? I liked the tooled tea rose one with purple suede interior but think it’s been sold out for awhile. Opinions requested!
not completely sold out yet. at least I saw one just 2 days ago. it might be returned by someone to the store. Ask your SA to search in their system. you may be able to find one.

I'd worry about those rivets coming off easily. They may be as well secured as the Tea Roses, but I'd be concerned about the fragility of the bag. You probably don't need to be as careful with the Utility bag, but it really depends on which you prefer.
no need to worry at all. these rivets are as secured as the tea roses. I never seen one come off.

There’s less to go wrong with a plain rogue so I vote utility; however, perhaps you already have the plainer style in the regular size in which case you’re considering some of the embellished bags? I love the tea roses in black with the purple but I don’t want to face repairs etc if any of the flowers fall off. That’s what pushes me to the plainer styles every time plus they suit my wardrobe much easier. The rogues are gorgeous so you can’t go too wrong with them IMO.