Alexander Wang Which Rockie? Black RG pebbled or Latte RG pebbled?

Oh I loved the Rocco to begin with and have been pinning after that bag for years! But way to big and heavy for me. I originally wanted the latte last year but it sold out on ssense last year. So in a sense it was the "one that got away". But check my post above for my reasoning :smile:! Personally, although the black is versatile and does show colour transfer (hence less worrisome) - I feel the latte is just as versatile as it is a neutral colour. And I also have a black mj Fulton that's quite similar. Plus side is that the latte is not as common as the black - my friends who have Rockies all got the black one and when I see strangers I usually see the black one. I've only seen one other have the latte in public.

However that is my personal opinion! Which do you prefer?

Hi! I was just going to write you back and let you know that I ended up the the Rocco in latte! Then I saw your response and see that you made the same color decision! :smile: Congrats!!

I went to look at both colors in person and loved the latte more than I thought I would. Definitely a more unique color and I love the way the rose gold hardware goes with the latte. Here it is:ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391378799.561204.jpg

Hi! I was just going to write you back and let you know that I ended up the the Rocco in latte! Then I saw your response and see that you made the same color decision! :smile: Congrats!!

I went to look at both colors in person and loved the latte more than I thought I would. Definitely a more unique color and I love the way the rose gold hardware goes with the latte. Here it is:View attachment 2487763

love your bag!!! :smile: ::heart::heart::love::love:
i definitely agree, the bag looks much nicer in person - after looking at pictures is when i started wavering to the black/rg combo instead.

i still worry about colour transfer esp with denim but that's something i have to work out - how do u plan to minimize the colour transfer?

love your bag!!! :smile: ::heart::heart::love::love:

i definitely agree, the bag looks much nicer in person - after looking at pictures is when i started wavering to the black/rg combo instead.

i still worry about colour transfer esp with denim but that's something i have to work out - how do u plan to minimize the colour transfer?

Congrats on your rockie! Beautiful!

I rarely wear denim because it's against the dress code at work so it's less of an issue for me. But for the times when I do wear denim... The shoulder strap on the rocco is short enough that it doesn't really rub up against my legs. I tend to wear long tunic type shirts so that also covers up the thigh and hip area. Also I don't find the latte color to be super light- I'm thinking it may hide mild color transfers (at least I hope)!

congrats on the bag! i was having the same debate but i think i'm going with the black/rose gold because i oddly enough don't have any black bags lol! post pics of the new beauty :smile: