Which Rock Republic Skinny Jeans?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen or own Rock Republic Berlin Skinny Jeans?
    Nordstrom near me doesn't carry them yet, only online. I'm a size25
    Are these really tight on the calves? Nordstrom.com says it's 13" but revolve says 12"....

Which do you guys like better?
    1. $215 (distressed lucky wash)

2. $180

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Depends on the size of your calves. I wear a 25 in Rock and Republic and I have muscular calves. They're a bit snug but not unbearable... they can at least make it up my legs! I vote for wash number 2.

3. I like #2. Also as a little tidbit, I saw many pairs of rock and republic jeans at my marshalls last week for $100. Browse a bit, the retail is high.

4. #2 definitely! love the dark wash.

5. # 2 for sure ... I am also size 25 , but most of my R&R ( skinny) are not very tight on calves , but that up to the body, I think.

6. R&R are VERY tight on the calves. ESPECIALLY Berlin.

You should visit HonestForum.com

THere is a TON of good info there.

7. the dark wash is wonderful!

8. I just bought the distressed ones, and I sized down for them. It's hard for me to find skinny jeans that are actually skinny enough on my calves though. I love these.

9. I prefer darker washes but I love the distressing on the first pair!

10. They are both really nice jeans but I prefer the second ones!! I love the design on the pockets!

11. I'm voting for #2, but both are awesome!

12. number 1.. im not a fan of the old R's

13. I have a pair of berlins and I had to go TTS, and it took a couple wears for it to stretch perfectly. But after that they felt great :smile: And yeah, they were pretty tight on the calves - I had 2 lines going down my inner thighs from the inseam! But now they're a tad loose. I like the first pair better.

14. I prefer #2.