Which RM TpF Gal or Gals do you wish you could meet in person?

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
NEW JERSEY
I know we all wanted to meet each and every single one of us and have a giant RM fest...

But is there anyone particular that you really want to meet and why?

I know I wish I could meet GUNG...you're sort of the resident RM super star. I would love to see your collection in person.

mockinglee

Piemaker
O.G.
May 17, 2007
The Pie Hole
Heh heh....I know who everyone will say...GUNG! The Minkoff Master! I would die to see your collection up close....I mean, you have so many, I bet you wouldn't even notice if one were missing...:whistle:

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
ALL OF THEM! Like with my bags, I don't want to pick a favorite! I am constantly impressed with the style, intelligence, and business sense of the girls on this forum! :smile:

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
all of you guys! i'd love to meet ANY other RM fans...

as of now(besides on tpf of course), the cheese stands alone. :tumbleweed:

momo.chan

Professional $pender
Dec 21, 2006
Bay Area, CA
:huh:ohh i'd love to meet every one of you girls and talk all day about RM :] something i cant do with my friends here and especially not my boyfriend :Push:

Sep 5, 2007
So do i! I would love to meet everyone! None of my friends here have heard of RM or appreciate my passion/obsession for bags!

angelchick182

Dec 12, 2007
Nashville, TN
I can't possibly choose - I'd like to meet everyone! Although, I have to agree, I'd love to be able to see GUNG's RM collection in person - seems like it would be like being in a boutique! :P

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
New York
ALL OF THEM! Like with my bags, I don't want to pick a favorite! I am constantly impressed with the style, intelligence, and business sense of the girls on this forum! :smile:
ITA->

And would also like to add that, I hope some of us who are able to attend the SS can meet up, and do a Sex in the City type of brunch or something like that, while basking in the glory of our RM purchases :graucho:, and cocktails? Anyone up for it?