Which RM should I choose? BF or Lover's clutch?

Which RM should I get?

• Boyfriend in electric orange

• Lover's Clutch in electric orange

Results are only viewable after voting.

LoveMyMarc

♥'s MJ, RM, & LV
Jul 6, 2008
I'm having a hard time deciding which RM bag I want!! Before I was dying to get the BF, but I have always wanted a Lover's Clutch. (both in electric orange)

I would want to order the LC from Luna Boston, but it's a final sale and if I do change my mind, I don't want to be stuck with it. Endless has the same bag, but do they price match?

Help! :sos:

Never called them on it, but it says on their website that they have a 100% price Guarantee.

Hard question about the bags! I also have really wanted both styles. Just got my first BF. Lovin' chain strap cross body bags lately. So, I'd say BF. But I love the Lover's clutch as well.

Maybe I should get the EO BF...and a more neutral lover's clutch? :wacko:

The only reason I am hesitant about the BF is that I don't want to pay full price, lol.

The BF will probably be better if you prefer to go hands-free. I LOVE my Lovers Clutch, but it always has to get held or tucked under an arm, so I can't take it, say, when I'm running errands.

I prefer the BF but I think EO is a perfect pop of color when you're going out. I'd want a darker, more neutral color for a BF but that's just me.

So Lover's Clutch FTW!

FWIW, it wouldn't hurt to try to get Endless to price match LB.

OK, I got a response from Endless about their price matching...
If an item is available on endless.com as well as one of our competitor's websites, we want you to buy it from us. For 14 days beyond your ship date, we offer a 100% price match guarantee with a few restrictions. Highlights of this policy include:

1. The item must be available in the exact same size, color and style as the item purchased.
2. If your are matching to a competitor's website, the item cannot be a discount, clearance, members only, or auction site.
3. The website must be run by a U.S. corporation.

^ I think Endless is saying that they won't price match sites like Avelle/BBOS, eBay, Overstock etc. because they're not your standard retail store. Items on those stores are exclusive for certain users (members) or their items are intentionally supposed to be cheaper than the standard stores. Moreover, the lower price could be an isolated incident on eBay etc.

The LC clutch looks really pretty in pictures, but IMO is too heavy and bulky. I didn't like it much in person because the shape and size felt awkward to carry. It's also prone to chips and scratches on the wood handles. The BF seems like it would be a lot more versatile and serve better as an everyday bag. It's also adorable! :P