Which RM is your Favourite?

pursekidd

banned till spring!
Jan 15, 2009
I did a search and couldn't seem to find one for this. I was wondering, out of all your RM's which is your favourite, and which one do you use the most? I think this might help us make some decisions about bags that we are undecided about...I know it'll definitely help me!

I own:
- Royal Blue Blind Date Clutch
- Dark Brown Henri
- Cloud Grey Nikki
- Seafoam Mini Nikki
- Brown Croc Mini Nikki
- Navy Luxe MAB Luxe
- Seagreen MAM (newbie)

FAVOURITE: Seagreen MAM :heart:- I just got her today, but I'm in love.

MOST USED: Cloud Grey Nikki - Nice and big, and matches everything!

I only have three:

MAM black/white combo
MAB charcoal patent
Mini-Nikki Cobalt Blue

but without a doubt I use my charcoal MAB the most. It is perfect for everyday. Gret thread by the way - looking forward to others' answers.

i own just 2 RM bags (so far might i add :P lol)
and they are: black w/ bw MAM and wine Mini Nikki

my MAM is my favorite and most used.
it was my very first RM bag and i worked hard to get my hands on this baby :yes:
now now..i :heart: my Nikki Jr. too but it comes 2nd (sorry wine lovers..please don't strangle me)

dang..i'm a horrible handbag mother :s
i'm choosing favorites between my 2 "kids"

My favor RM?.. perhaps favor RMs

Concord MAM & Concord Nikki...
Iris with purple lizard MAM
Scarlet MAM & Scarlet Nikki

plus all those MAM with trims

oh.. and Devote in Noir Croc

Probably will be a Royal MAM or a Royal MAM with Brown BBW (Will probably get one of those one day).

I own:

Wine Nikki
Wine Matinee
Black with Blue Suede Matinee
Seagreen MAB
Bread and Wine Eco Tote
Burnt Orange MAC
Fuchsia Lex
Ruby with White Dot Lex

My fav is def. the Black with blue suede mattie! I just kind of let my MAB sit in its dustbag more because I freaked when the bottom started bending from all the stuff I carry.

I have 2 MAMs coming so I'm not ruling those out yet!

I own (right now)(I have owned many others but they have gone on to better homes):

Light Grey Mattie
Wine MAM
Wine Nikki
Lex Clutch in metallic grey

On the way:
Silver Streak Nikki
Charcoal Grey BBW MAM
Kerry pouch
Black Studded Devote

My favorite thus far is my wine nikki but only by a slight margin. And that will change as my new bags arrive. LOL!!

I have:
Seagreen MAM
Stone Nikki
Cloud Grey Nikki
Mint Nikki
Rose Mini Nikki

And my favorite...by far...is the Seagreen MAM. If I had to give up all of my RMs and could only keep 1, it would be the Seagreen. The color is to die for and so is the leather. I use it far more often than any of my other bags. Its one of those true beauties that really captures your heart.

The mint nikki is probably going back. I'm just making final deliberations about it. Sometimes, when I'm away from it (out of the house), I think to myself; "Its definitely going back...I would rather have my money back." But then I come home and hold her. Its a tough one.

I own (right now)(I have owned many others but they have gone on to better homes):

Light Grey Mattie
Wine MAM
Wine Nikki
Lex Clutch in metallic grey

On the way:
Silver Streak Nikki
Charcoal Grey BBW MAM
Kerry pouch
Black Studded Devote

My favorite thus far is my wine nikki but only by a slight margin. And that will change as my new bags arrive. LOL!!

The Charcoal grey BBW MAM?! You got it! I saw this, and wanted it so badly! You beat me to it! LOL. I know you'll love it as much, if not more, as your other bags!! :tup:

After much buying & selling I think I have a pretty decent collection or RMs right now!

I own:
-old school chocolate MAM
-old school sky blue mam
-Wine Nikki
-Dark Grey Nikki w/ silver hardware
-Burnt orange MAC

My favorite is the dark grey nikki w/ silver! I'm obsessed w/ all things grey (weird I know). It is the perfect bag for all my stuff!