Which RM bags came in Grape stud & are RM patents leather?

The Grape leather came in a studded Nikki and MAM. The new Plum color out for Fall is supposed to be amazing. I've seen that in the studded Devote so far.

The patent leathers are wonderful bags. I know that some of her MACs from the winter like black, neon yellow and hot pink were PVC bags, not patent. Patents were red, black, charcoal, purple, and navy (the latter is hard to find).

The patent leathers are wonderful bags. I know that some of her MACs from the winter like black, neon yellow and hot pink were PVC bags, not patent. Patents were red, black, charcoal, purple, and navy (the latter is hard to find).

Black was actually not patent but PVC (from Spring 2009). I unfortunately learned this the hard and personal way :,-(
the quilted patent bags are patent leather though and pvc!

^^There is actually a black patent that came out at the same time as the red, charcoal, purple, and navy did last fall. It does have that crinkled/distressed look to it and came in a few styles like the like MA, Nikki etc, where as the PVC black one is referred to as "smooth black patent" and only came out in smaller bags like the MAC, and pouches.

The patent leathers didn't come with studs, the studded bags are fairly new from this year. The studded bags come in the studded MA, studded Nikki, and Stud Devote. All of these 3 came out in Grape.

I thought the black MAC was the PVC bag. . . her Mini Nikki, Nikki, MAM and MABs that came in black were actually black patent.

Black was actually not patent but PVC (from Spring 2009). I unfortunately learned this the hard and personal way :,-(
the quilted patent bags are patent leather though and pvc!

I called RM today and she said the Neon from Spring was not leather but the larger bags like MAB and MAM are patent leather and they were made in the fall. I'm interested in those two bags so that's what I inquired about.