Which RM Bag represents you the most? Well, as of the moment, that is :) Photos pls!

travelerscloset

just passing through
O.G.
Jun 22, 2011
I love ALL my RMs and most of you know that I am a Mattie girl. But for some strange reason, I find that my PH Zip MAM represents my personality the most! (well, as of the moment, that is... ;))... fierce (I wish, lol), excentric... but cheery in the inside!
Look at her!!!! I love this bag!!!
1325038743.jpg

GORGEOUSSSSSSS, traveler!

My OH MAM Zippy! definitely represents me the best...bright, bubbly, bursting with energy, looks Haute with everything...not to mention gorgeous...lol!!!:graucho:

My baby is HELLA worn-in!!! These are all pics from my Zippy thread...she's packed away in Queens, so I can't take fresh pics anytime soon. Sowie...

IMG-20110322-00060.jpg

From her Chicken and Waffle Days in Ithaca!
IMG_8772.jpg

From her Bagel Bar days at CTB in Collegetown!
IMG_8758.jpg

from her Bar days at Level B....ok, she's a lush!
IMG_0148.jpg

^ Thanks hot-mama!!!! LOVE your collection too. And I can't believe you snagged the Black Haze Zip. Show me pics of her, or I will be forced to disown you! lol I'm serious! lol

Definitely my Wine Nikki. Such a classic yet very elusive, especially with her old school hardware and mosiac lining.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_2686.jpg
    100_2686.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 1,158
GORGEOUSSSSSSS, traveler!

My OH MAM Zippy! definitely represents me the best...bright, bubbly, bursting with energy, looks Haute with everything...not to mention gorgeous...lol!!!:graucho:

My baby is HELLA worn-in!!! These are all pics from my Zippy thread...she's packed away in Queens, so I can't take fresh pics anytime soon. Sowie...

IMG-20110322-00060.jpg

From her Chicken and Waffle Days in Ithaca!
IMG_8772.jpg

From her Bagel Bar days at CTB in Collegetown!
IMG_8758.jpg

from her Bar days at Level B....ok, she's a lush!
IMG_0148.jpg

Gorgeous Disco! I love Zippys adventures!

Espinosa, saralaughs, lvsweetness! Those bags are TDF!!! :love: (drooling over my keyboard now! :drool:

The color combi of this one is soooo sexy!!!
Hands down my second RM- my Neon Nights- Black Cat MAC!!! I adore this bag, its definitely my go to bag.

Can't agree more! A classic beauty indeed!!!
Definitely my Wine Nikki. Such a classic yet very elusive, especially with her old school hardware and mosiac lining.

If I'm not mistaken, I think I know you! You're my RM angel!!!
wish i had a better pic of it :shucks: but i would say now its my old school espresso mab, the leather is so delicious :hbeat:

I would say the raspberry Swing, the raspberry color has been my favorite as far back as I can remember and I love the zipper accents, tassels and gold hardware are just my kind of bling.

raspberryswing2.jpg

But the Cupid is a close runner up and especailly with Lucy inside, Pugs and pretty color bags, life is good!

lucyCupid1.jpg

Well you already know I love your bags:smile: but LUCY is too cute, oh my goodness!

I would say the raspberry Swing, the raspberry color has been my favorite as far back as I can remember and I love the zipper accents, tassels and gold hardware are just my kind of bling.

raspberryswing2.jpg

But the Cupid is a close runner up and especailly with Lucy inside, Pugs and pretty color bags, life is good!

lucyCupid1.jpg