Which RM Bag represents you the most? Well, as of the moment, that is :) Photos pls!

travelerscloset

just passing through
Jun 22, 2011
3 stars and a sun!
I love ALL my RMs and most of you know that I am a Mattie girl. But for some strange reason, I find that my PH Zip MAM represents my personality the most! (well, as of the moment, that is... ;))... fierce (I wish, lol), excentric... but cheery in the inside!
Look at her!!!! I love this bag!!!

discoAMOUR

I Miss You, Grams
Sep 28, 2010
NYC
GORGEOUSSSSSSS, traveler!

My OH MAM Zippy! definitely represents me the best...bright, bubbly, bursting with energy, looks Haute with everything...not to mention gorgeous...lol!!!:graucho:

My baby is HELLA worn-in!!! These are all pics from my Zippy thread...she's packed away in Queens, so I can't take fresh pics anytime soon. Sowie...

From her Chicken and Waffle Days in Ithaca!

From her Bagel Bar days at CTB in Collegetown!

from her Bar days at Level B....ok, she's a lush!

discoAMOUR

I Miss You, Grams
Sep 28, 2010
NYC
^ Thanks hot-mama!!!! LOVE your collection too. And I can't believe you snagged the Black Haze Zip. Show me pics of her, or I will be forced to disown you! lol I'm serious! lol

saralaughs

Yes, yes I am.
Sep 9, 2011
MI
Definitely my Wine Nikki. Such a classic yet very elusive, especially with her old school hardware and mosiac lining.

Attachments

Espinosa

O.G.
Jun 26, 2009
Toronto
GORGEOUSSSSSSS, traveler!

My OH MAM Zippy! definitely represents me the best...bright, bubbly, bursting with energy, looks Haute with everything...not to mention gorgeous...lol!!!:graucho:

My baby is HELLA worn-in!!! These are all pics from my Zippy thread...she's packed away in Queens, so I can't take fresh pics anytime soon. Sowie...

From her Chicken and Waffle Days in Ithaca!

From her Bagel Bar days at CTB in Collegetown!

from her Bar days at Level B....ok, she's a lush!
Gorgeous Disco! I love Zippys adventures!

travelerscloset

just passing through
Jun 22, 2011
3 stars and a sun!
Espinosa, saralaughs, lvsweetness! Those bags are TDF!!! :love: (drooling over my keyboard now! :drool:

The color combi of this one is soooo sexy!!!
Hands down my second RM- my Neon Nights- Black Cat MAC!!! I adore this bag, its definitely my go to bag.
Can't agree more! A classic beauty indeed!!!
Definitely my Wine Nikki. Such a classic yet very elusive, especially with her old school hardware and mosiac lining.
If I'm not mistaken, I think I know you! You're my RM angel!!!
wish i had a better pic of it :shucks: but i would say now its my old school espresso mab, the leather is so delicious :hbeat:

LindaP

O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia USA
I would say the raspberry Swing, the raspberry color has been my favorite as far back as I can remember and I love the zipper accents, tassels and gold hardware are just my kind of bling.

But the Cupid is a close runner up and especailly with Lucy inside, Pugs and pretty color bags, life is good!

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Well you already know I love your bags:smile: but LUCY is too cute, oh my goodness!

I would say the raspberry Swing, the raspberry color has been my favorite as far back as I can remember and I love the zipper accents, tassels and gold hardware are just my kind of bling.

But the Cupid is a close runner up and especailly with Lucy inside, Pugs and pretty color bags, life is good!