Which RM bag do you prefer: Wine Nikki or Wine Matinee

Which RM bag do you prefer: The Nikki or the Matinee?

• Nikki

• Matinee

Results are only viewable after voting.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
...and why?

I appreciate your thoughts!:smooch: Thanks in advance!

Nikki in Wine

CIMG5571.jpg

Matinee in Wine

CIMG5570.jpg

GUNG I can't see the pics!!! :s

But because I know how they look like anyway :biggrin: I would have to say the Matinee too, because I really, really REALLY LOVE the Matinee. I think I've said so before that in my RM collection (MA, Matinee and Get Away Tote), it's the Matinee that I use EVERYDAY!

The Nikki is gorgeous as well too though (heehee way to confuse you eh?!)

GUNG, the pics are up!

Because I have never seen a pic of the Nikki being "worn" like this hook is doing for me, I've missed out on its gorgeousness. SERIOUSLY. I can't blame you for wanting to keep both, I would if I had the choice! The slouchiness of it makes it TDF for me...

If you're ever looking to unload one...
:angel: heehee :biggrin:

both are gorgeous. i noticed that it's easier for me to put the matinee over my shoulders compared to the MAB but i've never "played" with the nikki. i believe you already have the MAM or MAB on this color so whichever one you decide on would be a great choice!

I love both. But after seeing Vanessa Hudgens (I know she is younger than me!!) sporting the Wine Matinee, it was love at first sight!

I love the matinee! It's organization is better for me than a hobo type bag. With all of the pockets, I know where everrything is. Plus, the Nikki is so huge! I remember Missypoo's modeling pics, and it would look like luggage on me!

I just love the matinee so much so I'd vote for it but the Nicki is definetely on my to-have-list as well. Both bags are super georgous and if you can keep both because they're so different from each other it doesn't matter that they're the same colour KWIM? can you wear the Nicki over the shoulder?

I voted for wine matinee too. Love its shape and many pockets which allows better orgnization than Nikki. I have a hobo style bag (Gucci) that I always have a hard time trying to search for stuff inside.