Which ring?

• Love

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • JUC

Votes: 27 51.9%

• Total voters

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
I’m hoping to go to Cartier on Friday to buy a thin JUC with or without diamonds. I’ll be stacking it with my thin Love & dbty on my right wrist. Everything in RG.

I’m thinking of also adding a ring to wear on my index finger on my left hand. I current wear my wedding set (green diamond eternity ring & platinum solitaire). I wear either a RG Rolex or SS Tudor.

So which ring would go best - thin Love or thin JUC??

368DCF80-C07E-4696-8DCE-D57ADC2DBEBF.jpeg702CAE1B-07F1-4E2F-9014-D42D7572D26F.jpeg

Ooh! This one is hard! I don’t think you could go wrong with either piece to be honest.

I think you really need to try both pieces on the day to make that decision. One will definitely stand out more than the other. I feel like the LOVE is a classic whereas the JUC is more edgier so it comes down to your personal style. Would you consider the Clash de Cartier ring for something different?

Reactions: russianpenguin
Ooh! This one is hard! I don’t think you could go wrong with either piece to be honest.

I think you really need to try both pieces on the day to make that decision. One will definitely stand out more than the other. I feel like the LOVE is a classic whereas the JUC is more edgier so it comes down to your personal style. Would you consider the Clash de Cartier ring for something different?

I prefer for dainty for every day wear but that is a cool ring! Budget wise, considering I was to buy the thin JUC too, definitely couldn’t stretch much further than a thin JUC /small Love ring. A small trinity perhaps but I’m not sure that’ll go with the rest of the collection

I prefer for dainty for every day wear but that is a cool ring! Budget wise, considering I was to buy the thin JUC too, definitely couldn’t stretch much further than a thin JUC /small Love ring. A small trinity perhaps but I’m not sure that’ll go with the rest of the collection
I love the small Trinity ring so would definitely recommend trying that on too :yes:
I can’t believe I didn’t suggest that :facepalm:

Just try on everything and if you can’t decide, leave the ring for another shopping trip when you have had more time to think about it. Just remember to take lots of pictures!

• Love
Reactions: RT1
you should try them on if you haven’t already. i tried on the JUC ring and for me it wasn’t as cool as in the photos plus some people have problems with the nail head digging into their skin.