Which ring should I get to make a pair with a yellow gold JUC ring?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey y'all! I am planning on getting the yellow gold Juste Un Clou ring. I want to wear it as an everyday ring along with another as a pair on one hand. I'm wondering which ring I should get to pair the Cartier one with. I want one ring to be on my ring finger and the other on my index finger. I am deciding between a yellow gold Tiffany's Paloma sugar stack in small or an Ippolita Glamazon thick squiggle ring in yellow gold.

Thanks in advance! i need this.png download.png ringy 2.jpg

marzipanchen likes this.
  2. wow...its lovely

3. I like the Ippolita, because I generally like the look of bands.

LovEmAll likes this.
  4. Me too! I just thought that paired with the JUC it might be a little too plain. I like the chunk of gold on the Tiffany's one. But I like how thick the Ippolita one is and since it has a wavy design it's something different.

5. You honestly can't go wrong. They are both beautiful.

6. Here's a vote for the Ippolita, I am a big fan of her work. I think the simplicity of the design would pair so well with the Cartier but allow each to shine on their own! Let us know what you decide, I would love to see modeling shots of this pairing!

marzipanchen likes this.
  7. How about a Cartier love? lol. ;)

Or a diamond eternity band?

8. Yeah me too! I love her designs as well! I hope I can find this chunky band in the store. I promise I'll give y'all modeling shots!

9. #9 Jun 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    Lol I'm not a big fan of the Love rings, I like the love bracelets much more, but that's way out of my price range...hopefully one day in the future!

I love the diamond eternity band!!! But, I can't wear diamonds, unfortunately. I'm way too scared since many of my family members have encountered severe bad luck with diamonds and I don't want to take that risk.

marzipanchen likes this.
  10. Hi everyone!

Just wanted to update you all that I got my rings! Thanks for the wonderful help. I decided to not go with the Tiffany's or the Ippolita one I had originally posted about, instead I opted for another Tiffany's ring by Picasso called the Marrakesh ring in yellow gold. It looks wonderful and quirky with the JUC, I kinda like how they look together. Here is the first action shot! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469130315.094055.jpg

marzipanchen likes this.
  11. Looks fantastic!

12. Thank you! I've been wearing the rings ever since and they feel very comfy.

marzipanchen likes this.