Which ring do you like better?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want a diamond fashion ring and I can't choose between these two. There are from a good seller on Ebay.

If anyone has any other places that sell fun diamond jewelry at a reasonable price let me know :biggrin:

I really like them both. I do like the one with the yellow sapphires because of the style but I also like the fact that the other one has more solid diamonds.

Both are 18 kt Gold

Attached Files:

2. im a sucker for pears, so i'd go with the yellow sapphire one. very unique!

3. Yea the first one looks cool and stylish:smile:

4. I would go with the second because I think it will match with more so you'll get more wear out of it. IMO the first would only go with certain outfits...

5. The first one - unique and attractive. The second one is reminiscent of the 'waterfall' rings, which I never cared for.

6. Yellow! :biggrin:

7. i love the first one--it looks a bit like a tree of life and i love that motif

8. second one :smile:

9. First one.

It will probably blend better with your skin tone, too. I love cluster rings that compliment my skin. They can be more versatile than white/clear stones, IMO.

10. first one!...beautiful and different....

11. I like the first one.

12. 2nd one

13. I'd go with the second because NLVOEWITHLV is so right about how diamonds just go with everything and yet its a wow ring. Also more diamonds = more sparkle, which to me is always best!

14. The first one. Screams summer and fun! And warm and toasty for fall and winter.

15. love the first....just so unique.