Which Return to tiffany bracelet should I geh?

Tatti_

Dec 25, 2018
Hello guys!

Sorry for my bad english but. I'm not a native speaker. :doh:

I hope you can help me pick a bracelet from tiffany.

Frist I want to buy this one. But many people say is so hard to put on and it could break.

https://m-international.tiffany.com...152&fromcid=287458&trackpdp=bg&trackgridpos=4

Then I want to buy this one. But is this bracelet to heavy? I want to wear my bracelet everyday and stack it together with my other bracelet's or my watch. Sometimes I wear very small bracelet's... Does the charm from this bracelet get very quickly scratched? Is this easier to put on?

https://m-international.tiffany.com...=29/0&fromcid=287458&trackpdp=bg&trackgridpos

I have both bracelets and love them both. The mini bead bracelet is actually very durable. I have warn it continuously for weeks at a time with no problems. The one I have is with the blue enamel on one side and there are no scratches that I can see. The other side looks good and you can't really see the scratches even if they are there. I have had this bracelet for about five years and still love it. To put it on, you get a piece of tape and tape the end with the ring onto your wrist and then it is very easy to hook it on yourself.

The charm bracelet is much heavier than the other one but it is not too heavy. I couldn't wear it all the time because I find that the heart charm ends up hitting things when I do chores, type, wash dishes etc. You can definitely see a lot of scratches on the heart charm.

Overall, the mini is much more comfortable on the wrist. You won't even feel that it's there. Either way, you will end up with a very nice bracelet. I hope that you will find this information handful in making your selection. Have a wonderful day!

So I initially ordered the mini bead bracelet online (I don't have a store near me) but it was more dainty than I thought it would be so I returned it and bought a version of the second bracelet (mine has the Tiffany blue enamel on the back of the heart) and I'm very happy with it! It is much heavier and chunkier, but I like that about it. I sometimes stack it with smaller bracelets and think it works out just fine, but I do not stack it with my watches. So the mini beaded bracelet might be better for stacking with something larger like a watch if you wear those often. I do not. I wear my Tiffany bracelet 99% of the time and there is some faint scratching on the front of the heart but it's not very noticeable to me. The enamel on the back looks perfect still, so I'd say it's held up very well after a year of almost daily wear.

Reactions: jimmie staton
I have both. I wear the beaded bracelet only on occasion. It's adorable, no doubt about that. But I wear the charm bracelet practically every day. And I have had it for 14 years! it's much easier to put on and I really like the weight of it. Either way, over time you will get a patina on your silver. I love the patina on mine - reminds me of all the adventures we have had.

I have the mini bead bracelet with a pink enamel on one side. I love it! It’s very durable and I’m not concerned about it breaking or feeling fragile. At first, I had to get the hang of closing the clasp but now I got it down pat. Both bracelets are beautiful. No wrong choice ☺️

So I initially ordered the mini bead bracelet online (I don't have a store near me) but it was more dainty than I thought it would be so I returned it and bought a version of the second bracelet (mine has the Tiffany blue enamel on the back of the heart) and I'm very happy with it! It is much heavier and chunkier, but I like that about it. I sometimes stack it with smaller bracelets and think it works out just fine, but I do not stack it with my watches. So the mini beaded bracelet might be better for stacking with something larger like a watch if you wear those often. I do not. I wear my Tiffany bracelet 99% of the time and there is some faint scratching on the front of the heart but it's not very noticeable to me. The enamel on the back looks perfect still, so I'd say it's held up very well after a year of almost daily wear.
The enamel holds up pretty well these days... 5 years ago, I purchase the Tiffany black high heeled shoe pendant with Tiffany blue enamel and half of the enamel came off from the front of the sole to the middle of the shoe... purchased many more with enamel in the past 3 years for my Wife and there is no problems... especially the pendants with the dipped/dripped effect on them... really nice. I also purchased at least 7 of the mini bead with Tiffany blue enamel, pink, red and no enamel, she stacks them, sleeps with them, shower with them, etc. and so far so good. You should photo and post your stack... let's add some color to this forum... lol

Reactions: JVSXOXO
I love mine. They have held up great! I sleep and shower with them on. If I do take them off, none of them are difficult to get back on myself.
2ab32fbf8a06205044c3a4e0e84aadb7.jpg

Last edited: