Which reissue?

RitaLA

Apr 5, 2018
Hello beautiful ladies, looking into adding a reissue to my collection and can’t decide on the style. What is your preference and why? Thank you tons!!!!

Attachments

• BC1A2386-6C43-4C57-8D44-01CADADDCA8F.jpeg
    BC1A2386-6C43-4C57-8D44-01CADADDCA8F.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 328
Reactions: kylienarak
I have the reissue on the right, that exact combination and I LOVE it. It's easily one of my most-used bags. However, I do love the aged gold hardware as well, have you considered the quilted in gold hardware? Seems like it would match your clothes lovely as well. I'm more of a casual gal and in winter, the zippers on my coats are almost all silver hardware, which is why I went with silver to match, but I do think the gold hardware looks more "expensive" and luxurious. Highly highly recommend this bag and whatever choice you make, it'll be a good one! :smile:

Reactions: RitaLA
Chevron and gold. The Chevron adds an even more modern touch. The gold on the reissue is stunning. A couple of years ago, I was very 'So black everything', but the recent iterations just don't do it for me.

I have the one on the right - mine is a 226, so black, distressed calfskin - and all I can say is that people stop me on the street to ask me about that bag. I have other bags, other Chanel bags etc but this one really catches peoples' eye.
But they are both awesome!

Hello beautiful ladies, looking into adding a reissue to my collection and can’t decide on the style. What is your preference and why? Thank you tons!!!!

Do you have other flaps in your collection? To me a reissue must have RHW and aged calfskin so my collection looks like this:

Attachments

• 6F28DF3D-CF7D-4C0C-8A0D-C066EE4C0B36.jpeg
    6F28DF3D-CF7D-4C0C-8A0D-C066EE4C0B36.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 243
Do you have other flaps in your collection? To me a reissue must have RHW and aged calfskin so my collection looks like this:
No I don’t. I have a boy woc and a med business affinity. The classic cc doesn’t work for me but since I want a classic flap I wanted the reissue and I thought the RHW fits what I want. It is laid back but very classy. The problem is that I saw the chevron and it looks beautiful :drool:

I have the bag on the left. It’s great. It goes with everything. The gold looks classy and I like the chevron better than the quilted because it is less distressed. My bag is from 16a. I love the leather. It’s very durable like caviar. You don’t have to worry about it.

I have the reissue in quilted black with gold hardware. I like the silver version but when I tried it on, the gold looks more elegant and expensive. So I will opt for the gold chevron for your choice. Check out the quilted as well!