Which reissue to get

annmac

Imabaghag
O.G.
Mar 26, 2011
Have maxi in black, 12c red jumbo, mini black, GST black and timeless kisslock clutch in black. TIA :smile:

3bc6ad9f.jpg

84ec5205.jpg

Gorgeous colors! I advise gettting the grey since you already have the 12C Red jumbo. Is the reissue a 226 or the 227? The 227 and the jumbo are similar in size.

My suggestion is to go with the 11A red (it seems to me that the pic refers to the 11A dark red?). The 12C and 11A dark red are different and the distressed leather also is very different than the lamb.

snowjade said:
Gorgeous colors! I advise gettting the grey since you already have the 12C Red jumbo. Is the reissue a 226 or the 227? The 227 and the jumbo are similar in size.

It is the 226. I haven't seen it IRL. I am on my way there tonight!

Martinibeach said:
My suggestion is to go with the 11A red (it seems to me that the pic refers to the 11A dark red?). The 12C and 11A dark red are different and the distressed leather also is very different than the lamb.

Thank you. I am on my way there tonight. :smile:

The red! It's a deeper red than the 12c and such a gorgeous red! Though the grey can be much more practical. I'd go for the red as nice reds dont come by often!

Is that grey the 90809 dark grey? What about the burgundy? I wish there are better pictures in natural lighting. I love both so it's a tough choice for me...Since you have many blacks, I will choose the burgundy just so you have more brighter colors in your collection.

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate your opinions. That's why i always check here before i purchase any Chanel. I actually got something else and more. I will do reveal once my pics. Are done uploading. :smile: