Which reissue to choose?

OneMoreDay

Oct 1, 2014
Love the look of the crinkled leather on the black GHW and the navy with gold. But between the two, I think the navy is a tad more exciting, especially with the chevron quilt.

Zpursee

Mar 20, 2011
SF Bay Area
hi all,

Need some help here. Which one will u choose?
I personally have the aged (distressed) calfskin with GHW, black 226 reissue. Have had mine since first week of January 17, and mine is a 22 series. Absolutely one of the greatest bags Chanel has ever created, IMO. I never was a CF lover, but once I tried on the reissue, I became obsessed! They all are beautiful, you can't go wrong with any of them, but I vote for the top one in black, GHW.

Reactions: revitalise

FunBagz

Apr 15, 2015
Sunny Florida
Black with GHW gets my vote. It is the quintessential Reissue, IMO. I am much more of a silver/ruthenium hardware girl, but for some reason I much prefer the look of the aged GHW on the classic black Reissue. Navy chevron with GHW comes in second. GLD!

Reactions: Zpursee

lallybelle

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
NYC
UGH...this is hard. I love the Black with GHW's distressing, I also love Black with Ruth but maybe not this particular one (I like more distressing). And my favorite bags beside black are Navy & the chevy its beautiful. Hmmm maybe black with ghw #1, followed by the Navy.