Which Reissue? Opinions Needed!

Pkac

Nov 16, 2018
5C0A7D61-F5B7-414E-9029-0F908343BD41.jpeg 31A3C17E-ACD2-4A53-93C6-58FEC0D93C41.jpeg Simply cannot decide between these two reissues and would love some opinions on which colour combo you think would be more versatile. I wear mainly black, white, neutrals, khaki and blush pink.
And does the black with gold hardware have more longevity / is more timeless or not necessarily?
Any feedback will be so appreciated!!!

I'm generally not into metallics, but the second bag looks like an understated metallic that can be worn during the day. I vote for the second....love the color and hardware.

I’m exactly the same and would never normally consider a metallic, but there’s something about that one that’s understated as you say. I just keep going back to it! Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: LJChicago
Do you have any other black Chanel bags? If so, I'd go for that beautiful metallic Reissue; I think it's unique and goes with your color palette. If not, stick with black with GHW to have the classic combo.

Reactions: Stratford
I think it really depends on your style. Are you edgy and stylish or more conservative? What other purses do you own?

Looking through my closet, I have nothing that would go with the metallic. (I don’t wear jeans, but I think this purse could dress up a causal outfit or work with certain dresses). On other hand, since I wear a lot of beige, tan, conservative things, first one works well. So I would get the black.

I would suggest doing inventory of your clothes, style and purses you already own before buying. Just because I see a lot of beautiful things I like, which upon purchasing realizing: not really my style, but beautiful to look at.

Do you have any other black Chanel bags? If so, I'd go for that beautiful metallic Reissue; I think it's unique and goes with your color palette. If not, stick with black with GHW to have the classic combo.

This will be my first Chanel and I’ll absolutely treasure it, which is why the decision is so difficult! Go with the classic and sensible option or the more unique one? Thanks for your feedback!!

I think it really depends on your style. Are you edgy and stylish or more conservative? What other purses do you own?

Looking through my closet, I have nothing that would go with the metallic. (I don’t wear jeans, but I think this purse could dress up a causal outfit or work with certain dresses). On other hand, since I wear a lot of beige, tan, conservative things, first one works well. So I would get the black.

I would suggest doing inventory of your clothes, style and purses you already own before buying. Just because I see a lot of beautiful things I like, which upon purchasing realizing: not really my style, but beautiful to look at.

Probably more edgy over conservative. Bags I already own:
2 x LV favorites (DE & DA) and a speedy 35 (DE)
Celine large trio (butter yellow)
Givenchy pandora mini (black pepe)
Gucci marmont matelasse (beige)
Alexander Wang mini rockie (black / rose gold hardware) and a diego in blush pink with gold hardware)

You’re right, I need to do an inventory and see if I can actually envision the metallic bag with my stuff!

View attachment 4722918 View attachment 4722917 Simply cannot decide between these two reissues and would love some opinions on which colour combo you think would be more versatile. I wear mainly black, white, neutrals, khaki and blush pink.
And does the black with gold hardware have more longevity / is more timeless or not necessarily?
Any feedback will be so appreciated!!!
Black one
1. I prefer gold hardware;
2. Black leather lasts longer

Reactions: Stratford and Pkac