Which red is nicer?

• Ruby 08

• Poupre 09

Results are only viewable after voting.

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
This is a really tough choice since I like them both! If I have to choose, I like Ruby slightly more than Poupre.

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
That is a tough question since both are actually different from each other. I like them both very much. I do though think that Poupre is a more wearable color for all around seasons and clothing.

sweetlust

O.G.
Dec 19, 2008
I think Ruby is awesome! But Pourpre is gorgeous! If I really have to choose, I'll go with Pourpre, a deeper red :biggrin:

Minda

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
Both are nice, but I prefer Ruby for smaller bags/clutches, and Pourpre for larger bags.

Nov 30, 2007
They are very different! I think pourpre is more pink than red; it's a deep raspberry. Ruby is flat (well, mine was; a lot of the ruby bags around here look better than mine though). I like pourpre better if I had to choose, but I wish Balenciaga would bring out a true red again.

SkyBlueDay

Happy as Larry
May 10, 2009
By the Ocean
They are very different! I think pourpre is more pink than red; it's a deep raspberry. Ruby is flat (well, mine was; a lot of the ruby bags around here look better than mine though). I like pourpre better if I had to choose, but I wish Balenciaga would bring out a true red again.
I agree with you: oh, for another true red!!

From seeing the two in the flesh, I think I lean more towards the Ruby.

I hope very much that Sang will look fulfill that "true red" wish.