Which red wallet is a keeper?

Jan 31, 2007
I've always loved the brilliant CC collection and own 2 Brilliant CC WOCs (red and purple) and a purple Brilliant CC card holder. I got a light silver brilliant cc french wallet a while ago and decided it's not the right color for me so I exchanged it to a Red one. It's the perfect shade for a red wallet, not too dark, not too light. The only concern that I have is the fingerprint issue.

Then I came across a red Sevruga CC french wallet. I like the Sevruga leather. It feels durable and doesn't have patent leather's fingerprint issue. Plus this one is about $300 cheaper than the brilliant CC wallet! Also I don't own any other Sevruga items. But I kinda feel that it doesn't stand out as much as the Brilliant CC wallet does.

So now I'm torn between these two red wallets. I love both and wish I could keep both. But I already have way too many wallets sitting in my closet and also have done too much shopping lately...

Which one would you keep and why? Thanks!

Attachments

• wallet.jpg
    wallet.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 773
I prefer patent because it looks so luxurious and so much more sharp with the red. I wouldn't worry too much about fingerprint.

I would choose patent purely because I think it looks better but if durability is what you want, sevruga is the keeper.

They are both very pretty! I would choose to keep the Sevruga wallet just because it seems more practical, and it's gorgeous at the same time. I find more beauty in simplicity. It would also be a nice change amongst your current collection. You could possibly overlook the finger print issue with the patent wallet if you really wanted to keep it, but the shiny patent might be harder to coordinate with your bags. Have you considered the Purse Wallet? I really love this one and think that the back pocket is so cute. Here's a photo (you can't see the back here, but it has the same pocket that the classic flaps have at the back).

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 708
Brilliant cc wallet is a keeper. I'm attracted to your wallet when I first look at it.
The red gloss is always there and never fade.

Since you like the sevurga, you should keep it.
I personally love brilliant patent. :]

The brilliant is indeed beautiful, but I think over time the sevurga will be a better and more practical choice. Since this is an item you will be getting a lot of use out of I think that the caviar leather will wear much better. LOVE THE REDS ON BOTH THOUGH!

brilliant for sure! There's that wow factor in this wallet. It really stands out with the shiny patent leather and the lovely red color. The sevurga is nice but if you're looking for durability, LV is always and option in the future.

They are both very pretty! I would choose to keep the Sevruga wallet just because it seems more practical, and it's gorgeous at the same time. I find more beauty in simplicity. It would also be a nice change amongst your current collection. You could possibly overlook the finger print issue with the patent wallet if you really wanted to keep it, but the shiny patent might be harder to coordinate with your bags. Have you considered the Purse Wallet? I really love this one and think that the back pocket is so cute. Here's a photo (you can't see the back here, but it has the same pocket that the classic flaps have at the back).

I love this wallet!? do you know how much it is? and the style code? thanks

Thank you. I'm not really a purse wallet person. Most of my wallets are French wallet.