Which red to keep?

1. 6AF19B5F-91DE-4C95-8336-FD5EF168F8EE.jpeg i am thinking selling one of these red, which one to sell or keep? Thanks for your advise.

2. all lovely - but I would keep the middle one.

trishaluvslv likes this.
  3. For me, the chevron CF would be the first to go. Followed by the boy. Keep the middle one!

pjhm, More bags and Sourisbrune like this.
  4. Keep boy bag!

NYinTO likes this.
  5. I would sell the CF chevron! Classic quilted must stay! =)

pjhm, sac14196, okramar and 1 other person like this.
  6. Which do you love, which do you wear the most?

Sparkletastic likes this.
  7. I‘d keep the jumbo! gorgeous red

Sourisbrune likes this.
  8. I like the red on the chevron classic flap the most.
    In terms of style though, if you’re keeping 2, keep the classic quilted and one chevron.

Bee-licious and mk1997 like this.
  9. jumbo quilted in the middle

10. Keep the middle one!

Sourisbrune likes this.
  11. Oh my gosh this is such a difficult decision and I'm not even making it LOL! They're all so beautiful, but maybe part with one of the chevrons since you have two?

Doodles78 likes this.
  12. I vote to keep the middle one, but I also prefer classic quilt over chevron.

13. I think red goes very well with Chanel Boy, especially in gold hardware, so I advise you to keep the Boy and the classic quilted. Chevron is beautiful as well, but in this case I would recommend to keep the other two.

Sourisbrune likes this.
  14. All are totally beautiful but the way the reds are looking on my screen I favor the classic quilt flap in the middle the most:heart:

Law and Sourisbrune like this.
  15. I'd keep the boy! It's gorg :heart:

Sourisbrune likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice