Which red to go with ahhhh!!!!!

Jul 30, 2008
Hey ladies! I just got a GGH Sang City, which I'm in love with and keeping for sure, no matter what. I decided I needed a cooler red with gsh hardware, so I ordered the pourpre gsh city, coming tom. from E. Great price! But now, she went and posted that gorgy ruby gsh city. Which is better? Is the ruby too close to sang in color, where as pourpre is a bit different? Help! Problem is that since the pourpre is a sale item, it's not returnable to ******, so I'd have to deal with the bs of selling it. Ugh. Thoughts?

Ah, so it was you who ordered E's SGH Pourpre City! I have been flip-flopping between that and a Sang SGH City. Can't wait to see pics!! I feel if I don't hold out for Sang I will be disappointed but if I miss out on Pourpre I will also be disappointed for never being able to see it IRL. I love dark berrry/wine reds.

I think Pourpre was a better choice than Ruby. I had a RH Ruby Work and although the color was pretty, it was a little flat because the leather did not have the gloss shine I like.

Yay Livia and Roey, glad you agree!

Yes Roey, it was me, I ordered it on Monday, it's coming tom. I got Sang GGH since it was my dream combo, but I have loved pourpre gsh since seeing it in my neiman's awhile back and thought both bags can serve different purposes. I'm glad to hear pourpre has more gloss, as I prefer that as well. My sang ggh has a good amount of gloss and distressing, so it's right on. I will post pics of all of it sometime this week or weekend!

Yay Livia and Roey, glad you agree!

Yes Roey, it was me, I ordered it on Monday, it's coming tom. I got Sang GGH since it was my dream combo, but I have loved pourpre gsh since seeing it in my neiman's awhile back and thought both bags can serve different purposes. I'm glad to hear pourpre has more gloss, as I prefer that as well. My sang ggh has a good amount of gloss and distressing, so it's right on. I will post pics of all of it sometime this week or weekend!

Get some good pics of that Pourpre! Your GGH Sang is TDF!!:yahoo: