Which RED should I hunt for?

LouChanMiuBal

Nov 30, 2011
Hi Ladies!!!

Help needed please. Been wanting for years and saving for a RED bag, but .......

1. Jumbo 12A Caviar -- The RED does not really catch my heart, as I think it's a bit too dark, so I passed on it.
2. Jumbo 13C Lamb -- The RED is bright enough, but I don't want to carry Lamb since I will also start carrying my first born in July :P Really afraid of the Lamb fragility. Any insight if it's not that fragile? (still hoping:graucho:)
3. Boy Weave -- still haven't got the complete information yet. What I gather from tPF, it only comes in small size? and Calf skin? But the RED catches my heart once I saw it. I'm so in love with the RED.
4. Boy Caviar -- I'm not sure if Boy Caviar comes in RED. Anyone has any idea about this? Probably in Spring 2013 collection? (I prefer getting the Boy than Classic)
5. Jumbo 13P -- I read some post here, saying the 13P RED will be more orange-y than 12A? Meaning brighter right? But will it come in Caviar ladies?
6. My safety choice will be Hermes Lindy 30 clemence Rouge Cassaque -- This is the RED tone that I've been craving for, but DH and I prefer Chanel than Hermes.

Help me please :faint: I'm going insane by day thinking about RED. DH told me to focus on thinking about my real baby in tummy, but I will go more insane then. At least PurseForum keeps my eyes out of Googling any tiny thing about what can go wrong with my real baby:sweatdrop:

Ah, the elusive search for the penultimate red Chanel. Someone should write a book about that (maybe I should, since I'm still searching myself). Lamb isn't that fragile, by the way. It's a lot more hearty than you think. Most of the vintage bags around are made of lambskin, which should tell us something. I have mostly lambskin bags, and I love them.

I have no idea about the 13P red, having only seen a tiny photo. I hope it doesn't have too much orange, as I really want a RED red. I'm debating myself about whether I should try to find something from 13c or wait for 13p. I'm hoping for a M/L not a Jumbo myself.

RED!

Hi Ladies!!!

Help needed please. Been wanting for years and saving for a RED bag, but .......

1. Jumbo 12A Caviar -- The RED does not really catch my heart, as I think it's a bit too dark, so I passed on it.
2. Jumbo 13C Lamb -- The RED is bright enough, but I don't want to carry Lamb since I will also start carrying my first born in July :P Really afraid of the Lamb fragility. Any insight if it's not that fragile? (still hoping:graucho:)
3. Boy Weave -- still haven't got the complete information yet. What I gather from tPF, it only comes in small size? and Calf skin? But the RED catches my heart once I saw it. I'm so in love with the RED.
4. Boy Caviar -- I'm not sure if Boy Caviar comes in RED. Anyone has any idea about this? Probably in Spring 2013 collection? (I prefer getting the Boy than Classic)
5. Jumbo 13P -- I read some post here, saying the 13P RED will be more orange-y than 12A? Meaning brighter right? But will it come in Caviar ladies?
6. My safety choice will be Hermes Lindy 30 clemence Rouge Cassaque -- This is the RED tone that I've been craving for, but DH and I prefer Chanel than Hermes.

Help me please :faint: I'm going insane by day thinking about RED. DH told me to focus on thinking about my real baby in tummy, but I will go more insane then. At least PurseForum keeps my eyes out of Googling any tiny thing about what can go wrong with my real baby:sweatdrop:

Hi I used to have a 10c red lamb n sold it due to high maintenance for my case as I hv 2 kids. Bought a 12A red jumbo n love it to death. It is a nice red, not dark at all n not overly shocking red. I like that this red looks different under different lighting. I wanted a jumbo in red that I can use v often n not just for special occasions. So cavier was the no brainer choice for me. I hope u will come to a decision soon! :smile:

Ah, the elusive search for the penultimate red Chanel. Someone should write a book about that (maybe I should, since I'm still searching myself). Lamb isn't that fragile, by the way. It's a lot more hearty than you think. Most of the vintage bags around are made of lambskin, which should tell us something. I have mostly lambskin bags, and I love them.

I have no idea about the 13P red, having only seen a tiny photo. I hope it doesn't have too much orange, as I really want a RED red. I'm debating myself about whether I should try to find something from 13c or wait for 13p. I'm hoping for a M/L not a Jumbo myself.

RED!

Ah!!! I will be the first lining up just to buy the book. The book also has to include all those RED pictures for people like me, who live in a secluded place (no Chanel store unless traveling by plane for an hour) :crybaby:

Yeah...I think we will just have to wait and see 13P collection. Hopefully 13P will carry the ONE!!!

Do you know when 13P will be out in store? Hopefully before I'm banned taking flight due to my growing tummy :thinking:

Hi I used to have a 10c red lamb n sold it due to high maintenance for my case as I hv 2 kids. Bought a 12A red jumbo n love it to death. It is a nice red, not dark at all n not overly shocking red. I like that this red looks different under different lighting. I wanted a jumbo in red that I can use v often n not just for special occasions. So cavier was the no brainer choice for me. I hope u will come to a decision soon! :smile:
Woo....10C. I'm in love with RED Chanel because of it btw :love:
Did you get the Caviar for your 12A? you are so lucky to have found your RED love.

So, Lamb is not a good choice for a mother, is it?
:search: I really can't wait to have my red :cry:

Ah!!! I will be the first lining up just to buy the book. The book also has to include all those RED pictures for people like me, who live in a secluded place (no Chanel store unless traveling by plane for an hour) :crybaby:

Yeah...I think we will just have to wait and see 13P collection. Hopefully 13P will carry the ONE!!!

Do you know when 13P will be out in store? Hopefully before I'm banned taking flight due to my growing tummy :thinking:

Some of them are already hitting the stores, but the RED won't ship until March to May I heard. :sad:

Woo....10C. I'm in love with RED Chanel because of it btw :love:
Did you get the Caviar for your 12A? you are so lucky to have found your RED love.

So, Lamb is not a good choice for a mother, is it?
:search: I really can't wait to have my red :cry:

Hi I guess it's just me as I do not want a bag that I can only use on special occasions ( which in fact I don't hv much special occasions ) and always with kids in tow.

Yes I got cavier for my 12A :smile:

I suggest caviar as it will be less maintenance since youd have your newborn with you. I have the 12A and love it. For me, it is not too bright and not too dark. Hopefully the 13P will catch your eye :smile:

A different thought... how about a 13C red caviar GST? You don't like 12A red, and you want 13C caviar, so this may be the answer. Plus... the GST is a great baby tote!

And finally, if you might be interested... I just posted that my SA has a 13C red caviar GST available now... could it be this is your bag calling you and baby? :smile:. You can find my post in Authentic Threads. Or call my SA James at 305-632-0344.

Congrats to you.... on both accounts! Bag and Baby!

I suggest caviar as it will be less maintenance since youd have your newborn with you. I have the 12A and love it. For me, it is not too bright and not too dark. Hopefully the 13P will catch your eye :smile:
You are lucky that 12A catches your heart!!
Yeah....I hope 13P will catch my heart, otherwise I'll go with Lindy I guess :shrugs:

In fact lambskin is not as fragile as we thought. Just enjoy using it, don't let the bag wear you, you own it and you should wear it like a boss. Lambskin is so luxurious and even if it really do show signs of wear, so what? Just send it in to Chanel for cleaning or spa, or just use your fingers to massage the lambskin in circular motion or use the cloth comes along to massage the leather, it does magic. :smile:

A different thought... how about a 13C red caviar GST? You don't like 12A red, and you want 13C caviar, so this may be the answer. Plus... the GST is a great baby tote!

And finally, if you might be interested... I just posted that my SA has a 13C red caviar GST available now... could it be this is your bag calling you and baby? :smile:. You can find my post in Authentic Threads. Or call my SA James at 305-632-0344.

Congrats to you.... on both accounts! Bag and Baby!
Thank you :flowers: I'm so excited with this pregnancy (been trying for more than a year)

I saw the 13C Caviar GST, and I love the RED. But I just bought GST, and my other Chanel is Maxi. That's why I'm aiming for the Jumbo.
I'm trying not to have the same color and same type of bags in my collections for now, since there are still a lot of them I love and want to have, yet they cost a lot. Maybe when I'm done collecting what I want, then I will start collecting different colors for the same bag (if DH approves :peace:)

Thanks for the input :smile: