Which red Pochette?

Please be a little too generous (with yourself) this time and keep both. These are just too fine.
Of course if have a really really serious reason for having only one, then we will understand (but still cannot vote which one to keep). But I feel somehow that you need only a little push to make the right decision and keep them ;)

I think both are beautiful too, but agree that if you want to keep just one I think the epi would be the one to keep. I like the strap best on the epi too. I never understood why LV put vachetta details on the vernis pochette unless it is to make it more casual.

If I kept the original straps on them I would agree. But I love to wear this as a cross-body so I'll either add a gold or silver chain [emoji4]

Thanks everyone for your opinions!

I took both bags outside with several tops, and I'm leaning towards the pomme. While I love epi, the carmine color seems to me more of a brick/brown red. It's pretty, but I think I like the bluer undertones of the pomme more with black, gray, and navy.

I'm also considering the red Gucci Soho disco bag. I don't have any Gucci bags, but everyone seems to rave about this red. I wish red wasn't so tricky. Most LV reds such as cherry and coquelicot lean too orange to my eye.