Which Red Matches The Soles Of My Louboutins?

Rouge Garrance in swift or clemence leather, I think. Isn't this what VB does?

Edit:

attachment.php

Like this? I can't recall the leather, but I think someone said it was swift before. :smile: Hope that helps!

Someone pleeeease help Ms Livethelake. This is something she has been agonizing over for some time -- the perfect red. It's so hard when you get so few chances to see bags/skins IRL.

Someone pleeeease help Ms Livethelake. This is something she has been agonizing over for some time -- the perfect red. It's so hard when you get so few chances to see bags/skins IRL.

I thought I was :confused1:

livethelake - are you ordering a new bag or hunting pre-loved? Also which bag? It will make a difference as to what is available for order currently.

Vermillion swift is the best match but not currently available for PO in all styles.... of the currently leather/colour combos RG clemence will be close. HTH

I thought I was :confused1:

livethelake - are you ordering a new bag or hunting pre-loved? Also which bag? It will make a difference as to what is available for order currently.

Vermillion swift is the best match but not currently available for PO in all styles.... of the currently leather/colour combos RG clemence will be close. HTH

Handybags - you are helping...I think your post and Lulilu's crossed. (and I have been driving her crazy with this question for a very long time...I think she is begging for relief :lol:

My question is more generic. To my eye, CL soles are the perfect red. Bright and true red. :heart: