which Red is worth to keep??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys....i need your opinions about my red caviar....for now i have 06 medium red caviar and im about to get 05 e/w red caviar. do u think which one is worth to keep? should i keep both? for me, i prefer 05 color more than 06 but i like medium more...what do u guys think???:yes::yes:

the left is 05 and the right is 06.

Attached Files:

2. The e/w looks kinda orangey, is it just the picture? I like the medium better!

3. Wow. They are just lovely. I would keep both. Red caviar is so yummy.

4. I prefer the medium, its stunning :smile:

5. I love the colour.. just screams the word beauty! :woohoo:

6. If you don't have to let one go, I'd keep both. The 05 red and the 06 red are entirely different shades!

7. i prefer medium

8. I prefer the 06 medium as well. The 05 red looks better in lambskin IMO.

9. 06 is more timeless in both style and color.

10. I like the medium size wise but both colors are nice.

11. tough choice i think...i like the med/large or even jumbo sizes better than the e/w but i LOVE the 05 red color...in caviar it looks amazing too!!

12. The 05 is classic & a gorgeous red, but I do LOVE the medium, the size, & shade of red is absolutely stunning! GL!

13. both are a true beauty I love red..... althoun 05 looks in my monitor orangy but wouldn´t mind... they are two tipes of bags and two kinds of reds, so if you don´t have to sell don´t sell..... imo I would keep them both....

14. I thought the medium was 07? I like the color of the medium better (less orangey, or is that the flash?), but I like the shape of the e/w! If I had to pick, it would be #2.

15. I don't think that medium is from '06, unless Chanel did two distinctly different shades of red caviar. I had an '06 medium flap, and it was a brownish red shade. I have and love the '05 red e/w, and it was my HG... the perfect shade of red IMO. :love: However, I prefer the medium flap over the e/w in general, and the medium you posted is beautiful... so, if I had to choose, I guess I would keep the medium... but if it were me, I know I would keep both.