which red is this?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can anyone id this bag?
    Is this the red caviar from the current season?

2. forgot to attach the pic.
    Sorry and thx.:sweatdrop:

abb.jpg
  3. No, I believe it's from 2005. Here is another picture taken a few years ago...

[​IMG]

4. No. That is not the '09 red jumbo.

5. Thanks... wow she kept it well. it looked new.

6. I second that Mon.

7. Does anyone here own the 05 red Jumbo? There are a few members with the east west but I am really keen to see someone model this bag!!:drool:

8. 05 red is the best...

9. Definitely the '05 red. :girlsigh: I'm really curious to know if anyone owns the '05 red caviar medium (I know frayed_misfit does) or Jumbo flap!! :nuts: I'd give my right arm for either one - well, especially the Jumbo - even though I have the e/w)... IMHO, it's the best red Chanel has ever done, hands down!!!! :love: :love:

10. ^^I agree M! This is a gorgeous red! I wish Chanel would remake this bag!

11. Here is Kate Walsh wearing the 09c red jumbo vs. Mary Kate wearing the 05 red jumbo.

05 red vs. 09C red.JPG
  12. [​IMG]

13. There is an '05 Red Jumbo on Bonanzle but the seller is asking $3500 yikes :sad: Wish I could get it.

14. I had a few deals I was working on with that seller and she backed out of all of them. I wouldnt trust her.

15. Thanks for letting me know. It's the first time I see an '05 Jumbo for sale, such a shame there aren't more of them out there :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.