Which Red flap to choose?

kwongkittiroch

I love my Chihuahuas
O.G.
Jun 25, 2008
Hey Ladies,

I've been dying for a red flap for ages, and can't seem to wait for the highly anticipated red to come out. Esp since there is speculation that it will be a darker red.

I was looking at these bags on Ebay and was hoping you could give me your opinions. I know they are two very different looking bags, but I love them both but can't justify getting two red flaps. :crybaby:

I'm looking for a mostly evening bag, but something that could be used during the day as well. One is an E/W patent and the other measures out to be a Med/Large hybrid.

Opinions please? :shrugs:

As always, your honest opinions are greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 1b-1.jpg
    1b-1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 93
My vote goes to the hybrid because I think the chain's so fab but having said that, I would like it better if it is less slouchy and more structured or maybe, it just appears that way in the pix. GL in deciding.

I love the hybrid - I actually bought this and then returned it but only because it was too small for my needs. I actually regretted returning it and would probably have kept it - but that would have been a waste I guess since I need a jumbo for day...

my vote goes to the hybrid but if I were you i would wait to see if i could get the new red coming out. you will end up paying too much on ebay.

and why would you want to settle?

Im a weirdo, Im the only one who vote for the patent?? I love the bright red. Thats def for evening/night. If you are looking for both day and evening use, you should go for hybrid.