Which red epi do you prefer for an evening bag?

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
ok, since the gold hardware is gonna be phased out soon, i need to make a decision and act soon if i want to get the accessoires.

I would like to get a red epi as an evening/cocktail bag and am deciding between the small segur, the accessoires and the honfleur. Which one do you prefer?

The plus side of the segur and honfleur is that it can be carried on the shoulder. The sizes are all about the same and i'm not too bothered about that. Price wise, oh well, let's leave that out as well. So, just on looks alone! :P

sorry, can't find a red for the other 2 bags

Attachments

• p10902438_ph_althero_Rouge.jpg
    p10902438_ph_althero_Rouge.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 140
  • p10260391_ph_althero_Moka.jpg
    p10260391_ph_althero_Moka.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 63
  • p10086848_ph_althero_Mandarin.jpg
    p10086848_ph_althero_Mandarin.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 61
hmm, i've only seen the middle one! muppy if you dont mind i'm gonna hang around on this thread because i'd really LOVE to get my hands on one of these too!!! in my thread i posted up something and one of the girls took a photo of how much stuff the pochette can hold, it looks pretty good! but i still need to check out the honfleur! :smile: good luck

Sure Helen! I'm still confused, getting so many opinions! at least it seems the accessoires is out of the running, so I don't have to rush down to the store to get it before they run out of those with the gold hardware!

I just sold my black Honfleur and Red epi pochette on Ebay, both worn less than 10 times! Anyhow, to give you my honest opinion after trying both on, I prefer the pochette. I love the design of the Honfleur better. You can wear it as a clutch or over your shoulders and it looks more slick. However, you'd only notice this through experience of wearing it. Since it's a flap bag and there is a small, yet big enough gap on the top of the bag when you close it. So small things, such as lipliner, changes would constantly slip out and I lost a lipliner that way. In addition, when you open it, there's compartments for credit cards and IDs. I think they made it a little too long, because they'd all slip out! The last thing I wanted to worry about was losing my makeup and driver's license when I'm out at night. :suspiciou I ended up liking the Epi pochette more. It's lined w/beautiful suede inside and it costs almost $200 less and fits about the same as the Honfleur. HTH!