Which red do you prefer?

I'm also looking for a Red bag and have been reading lots of threads, this one in particular has been very helpful. I'm still torn. I like coq but can't afford one at the moment. I've seen an 07 tomato and an 08 rubisse that both look like great reds; the tomato isn't in brilliant condition and the stitching on the rubisse looks White (is this normal?).

I'm also loving pourpre, sang and sanguine (not quite red).

Any thoughts on the tomato and rubisse would be very helpful. Thank you.

I'm also looking for a Red bag and have been reading lots of threads, this one in particular has been very helpful. I'm still torn. I like coq but can't afford one at the moment. I've seen an 07 tomato and an 08 rubisse that both look like great reds; the tomato isn't in brilliant condition and the stitching on the rubisse looks White (is this normal?).

I'm also loving pourpre, sang and sanguine (not quite red).

Any thoughts on the tomato and rubisse would be very helpful. Thank you.

Love tomato, ruby and sang..they are such great true reds. And no, I have never heard of white stitching. I suggest before purchasing or bidding anything you get your item authenticated on tpf first.

I adore Pourpre:P

That said, if I could find a Coq G21 RGGH City I would grab it in a heartbeat!

Rouge Theatre is also a gorgeous red!

Sandy, you are :banned: :P. I had seen a brand new coq with RGGH for a really reasonable price a while back and never had a chance to snatch it up. I sure regret it now. Rouge theatre is a pretty red but I like G21 :biggrin:

I know:P

I have mostly G21 - just a few special rh bags and one G12. G21 is the best!!

Love tomato, ruby and sang..they are such great true reds. And no, I have never heard of white stitching. I suggest before purchasing or bidding anything you get your item authenticated on tpf first.

Sandy, you are :banned: :P. I had seen a brand new coq with RGGH for a really reasonable price a while back and never had a chance to snatch it up. I sure regret it now. Rouge theatre is a pretty red but I like G21 :biggrin:

Omg...I love pourpre Sandy. I had seen one with GGH a while back for $1000 like new (well it looked like Pourpre, they didn't have the cards) and didn't get it. I regret that one too. SGH looks lovely as well. I hope you didn't get rid of that one. I had a chance to get a brand new pourpre in SGH for $1250 and didn't either :sad:. U r so bad...I am trying to control my bal obsession and you are bringing back all these old feelings :noggin:...old feelings of regret!!!