Which red do you prefer?

May 16, 2020
Quilted looks a bit darker. Plus I always associate quilts w chanel (and chevron w ysl).
Both bags are absolutely stunning, can't go wrong with either one!

ItsPurseonal

Jan 2, 2020
Chevron! To me it looks like there are too many quilts on the quilted cocos or that they are too small for the shape of the bag or something. Though it is more classic! I agree with others that the quilted is more saturated. I just think the chevron is more aesthetically pleasing :smile:

terinicola

Oct 31, 2019
USA
I like the chevron.

Personally, I usually do go for the quilted look, but in this style, I feel as if the chevron coco looks more pleasing. But as others have said, the color on the quilted does look more saturated in your photo.

May 16, 2020
Chevron! To me it looks like there are too many quilts on the quilted cocos or that they are too small for the shape of the bag or something. Though it is more classic! I agree with others that the quilted is more saturated. I just think the chevron is more aesthetically pleasing :smile:
You know I read your post & looked back at the pics and huh i think i agree with you about the chevron pattern fitting this style of bag better.
However, the other one has the color & the classic quilts.... oooh now I'm torn too! Lol