which red bag would you choose?

I'd go for the rouge Heloise, it's just sooo pretty & different to me or the quilted Bay in rouge - I saw the quilted bay in rouge at Saks last week & feel like I stared at it for 20 min - it's a beauty & I love the mix of the classic stye & the fun color!

I want/need a red bag, and since Chloe is my favorite designer, I'm thinking I should pick a Chloe. Which style would you choose and why?

Paddington satchel, leather bay satchel (not quilted Bay), or red Heloise?

Hi KMSNYC,
I'm a newbie to Chloe, if I would to choose a Chloe in red, I would choose Paddington Satchel because it's classic, but if I already have Paddington in other color, I would choose Heloise, love the shape and braided handles.
Good luck on your decision, whichever it may be, anyone of them is still fabulous! *not much help here*

I would choose the Rouge Heloise because it's such a gorgeous, deep shade of red, the shape is a classic, and I'm not really a Paddy girl. I love Bay's, but I prefer them in creme, brown, or black.

I am going to have to go with the Rouge Quilted Bay... especially in terms of "timelessness." I am fairly new to Chloe, but I see the paddy as a very trendy bag... very cool, but I never think of "trendy" as timeless... And the Heloise is gorgeous, but the Bay has such a unique yet practical look to it... I think it will be the most "timeless" of them all... We'll have to save the responses for at least 10 years to see what happens...

Rouge Heloise or Vermillion Bay - I love both these bags - the Heloise for the leather and the Bay for the style.

I would stay away from the grenat paddy if you are looking at true reds... And if you already have a paddy, while the rouge is TDF, I would get a different style just for a change!

:tup:Thank you everyone for your replies! ;) I'm really conflicted because altho I love the color red, I don't know if I'd wear a red bag everyday. All of your suggestions have given me lots to think about - thanks again ladies!:heart:

I have a red bag and I used to wear it everyday - it got bumped by my muscade paddy, but I can feel a relapse coming on. The rule with red bags is that you should use them every single day, wear them with everything and anything - oh, wait, that's my rule LOL.

I just adore red bags and shoes... they are so hot and after a while you don't even notice the red, but everyone still notices you LOL!