Which red bag should I get?

• Red epi petite bucket

• Pomme vernis houston

• Something else (please suggest)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Louis Amor

long time lurker
Jan 14, 2007
I'm already dying to get a red bag for fall. I wear a lot of black and neutral colors, so I really want something that'll pop, but not too flashy. I want a shoulder bag that looks classy, sophisticated and is timeless. I think I've narrowed it down to the red epi petit bucket or a pomme vernis houston.

I would appreciate any advice, I am early thirties and relatively petite/small framed.

I think the red epi bucket is pretty and classy, and definitely not too flashy, like vernis for example. I am also petite and have a bucket PM and find it a perfect size and an overall cute bag.

The pomme vernis is beautiful, too, but I think that is quite flashy... just IMO. :smile:

Red epi riveira

epi.jpg

Petite bucket. It's a good bag and holds a lot. Plus it's not too flashy like Vernis. Though I like Houston's shape a lot more. I guess if you want to have that POW impact, then go for Pomme Vernis. Have fun!

I've got the petit noe in red and it is a great bag but I feel it's quite casual.
I've got my eye on the montaigne handbag (not the bowling style) in red. Now that looks a stunning bag and it can be hand held or carried on the shoulder with the long strap.

I have the red epi petite noe, too. It is a very casual bag. I guess it just depends on how you dress most of the time. The vernis is so yummy, but on the dressy side. I find my noe gets heavy on my shoulder, which is the only drawback I have. The red epi is a pretty red, not too orange-y. For everyday I vote for the red epi petite noe.