Which red bag is better? Please vote...

Which red bag would you buy?

• Rebecca Minkoff Matinee in Wine

• Foley + Corinna Mini City Tote in Glazed Ruby

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvinmybags

Nov 1, 2007
I would like to have a pretty red bag for this holiday season but can't decide between the Foley + Corinna Mini City Tote in Glazed Ruby or the Rebecca Minkoff Matinee in Wine. Both are beautiful, but I already have two matinees (which I love) and the mini city would be less expensive by about $168. But is it as pretty? Please help me decide.

Attachments

• 18018-BrowseSize-front.jpg
    18018-BrowseSize-front.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 18336-ViewSize300-Front.jpg
    18336-ViewSize300-Front.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 53
I like the RM. Even though you already have two, it seems like a more "solid" bag. Your first reason for preferring the City was price, and IMO that should never really be the deciding factor!

i think the quality of RM is much better than Foley and Corinna. I've had 2 of their bags and have sold one and in the process of selling the other because I was disappointed in the craftsmanship.

i think the quality of RM is much better than Foley and Corinna. I've had 2 of their bags and have sold one and in the process of selling the other because I was disappointed in the craftsmanship.

I completely agree - on the leather scale, RM is a 7 and Foley is a 4. I vote for the RM, although if you have two matinees maybe you should get a morning after just to change it up?

^ I like daniela127's idea. I like the matinee in the red better than the Anna Corinna. but since you already have two of those, maybe an MA is an option? it also looks great in wine!

I have a Foley & Corinna Jet Setter in Ruby and it is gorgeous. Probably the prettiest purse I have (color wise). I'm voting Matinee though because you obviously like the style :smile: and personally, I am a big fan of owning 3-4 of a great purse in diff colors. I'm a creature of habit lol :smile: