Which reality-TV couple's split shocked you most?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
?

Which reality-TV couple's split shocked you most?

1. Nick and Jessica

2. Carmen and Dave

3. Travis and Shanna

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. :sad: :crybaby:

2. I vote nick & jess. While I was shocked, I think she deserved it.

3. Travis and Shanna - I only realised today that they'd split! I thought it might happen one day, but not quite this soon.

4. Honestly..I pick Travis & Shana...Carmen I don't think anyone can tame her & nick & jess well she was just too young & had some growing up to do. Travis & Shana seemed so good for each other on their reality show. They just had another kid I though all was well!

5. Dave and Carmen seemed meant for each other.

6. I predicted Nick & Jessica wouldn't last more than 5 years max. Carmen and Dave seemed like a very good match for each other, so that was most surprising for me. Travis & Shanna, meh, I'm surprised but not AS surprised. I'm waiting for Ashley Parker Angel and that chick (forgot her name, I don't like her attitude) to break up any day now.

7. Carmen and Dave shocked me.

8. yeah sorry but I don't like her, really don't :throwup:

9. Nick and Jess for sure

10. Ashley Park Angel is married?? I know he was going out w/ that girl, wasn't her name Jennifer, that had his child. She was a wacky broad!! She was so weird, I couldn't stand her on the show.

11. nick and jessica...i really thought they'd make it. they reminded me (and everyone else i know) A LOT of my husband and i....and i love my husband more and more everyday.

i truely believe reality TV played a huge part in killing all those marriages, but theirs most.

12. Travis and Shanna. I thought they would last. They seemed so happy together.

13. I agree, I watched their show and thought they were cool together

14. Ditto.

15. I know! I loved watching their show!:heart: They seemed totally in love and happy!:sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice