Which Quilted Bay Bag?????

I personally prefer the second one. The first one is the bowler and it is a little smaller than the 2nd one. I am not sure if it can be carried on the shoulder as it has slightly shorter handles. It also does not have the zippered pocket on the back (from what I recall). The other one is the shoulder bay, it has better proportion and can be easily carried on the shoulder. It also has the additional zippered pocket on the back (not quilted). Either one, they are both beautiful. Good Luck!

lots of votes for the second one. I agree, the bowler, just looks out of proportion, its too high and not wide, so would be harder to wear comfortably for sure than the medium quilted bay.

And the weight is nowhere near as heavy as the paddy ;)

I've been having the same dilemma over the quilted bay. I tried the first (the bowler) and second on in the store, and I felt as though the second fit better over my shoulder. Also, while in the pictures I was drawn to the bowling style, in store the regular size looked better (IMO).

The problem I have...is that I actually bought the LARGE quilted bay. I'm 5'9" and so when in store I though it looked right, but now I'm wondering if I'm going to look like I'm carrying an overnight bag. Has anyone seen the larger version v. the smaller, and if so, do you have an opinion on how they look?

I have seen and tried on both sizes.although I am only 5'7 the large does look a bit like an overnight bag IMO...way too big for an everyday bag.these bags are gorgeous though!