Which Quilted Bags Have Suede Interior?

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
....if any?

It's no secret that I am pretty in love with all things quilted and yet I have yet to come across (or maybe notice) any of the quilted bags with suede interior. And I mean, suede interior rocks so I would have to acquire if any were produced, obviously.

Are there any? If yes, which styles?

the only quilted bags that have suede lining are the very first ones that were released during the f/w 2005 season -- after that they changed all of the quilted bags to canvas lining. It's actually kinda HTF these bags, since they were the only ones made -- there's the stam & baby stam, which was available in black, ivory, taupe, petrol blue, violet and bordeaux -- the stella, venetia and multi-pocket bags were also made in these same colors -- the lining of all of these bags is a rich burgundy suede -- the only other quilted bag that I know of that had suede lining was the cashew stam (s/s 2006) which had light blue suede lining.

there's actually a black stam on ebay now (I believe it's still there) and every once in a while a black or taupe stam or baby stam pops up -- I've also seen quite a few quilted stellas in recent months, as well as the quilted multi-pocket (I think there was a petrol blue one not that long ago -- I don't know if it sold it not)

because they're harder to find, they usually end up selling a little bit higher than other quilted styles, esp anything in the petrol blue or Bordeaux colors

^^^ ooh thanks for the explanation. I could only imagine what the quilted Stella's would go for since we're all so Stella-crazed around here to begin with.

I would love to get my hands on any of them, to be honest. I feel much different carrying my suede-lined bags versus my canvas. Even though the suede is heavier, for some reason it hurts my shoulders less. Very odd!

Hi, was there ever a quilted blake with suede interior? I know there were regular blakes with suede, but don't know if quilted blakes were only canvas lined... TIA~!!

I don't think so -- I don't think they started making the quilted blake right away, so I'm pretty sure they all have canvas lining

It was putty? I can never remember the correct color name -- I thought it was cashew -- scratch the cashew and make that putty instead:okay:

It was indeed Putty. . .er. . .which is confusing because Putty was recently repeated to describe the leather color on some of the mercer bags from resort/spring of this year:rolleyes:. Oy!