Which Quilted Bags Have Suede Interior?

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
....if any?

It's no secret that I am pretty in love with all things quilted and yet I have yet to come across (or maybe notice) any of the quilted bags with suede interior. And I mean, suede interior rocks so I would have to acquire if any were produced, obviously.

Are there any? If yes, which styles?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
the only quilted bags that have suede lining are the very first ones that were released during the f/w 2005 season -- after that they changed all of the quilted bags to canvas lining. It's actually kinda HTF these bags, since they were the only ones made -- there's the stam & baby stam, which was available in black, ivory, taupe, petrol blue, violet and bordeaux -- the stella, venetia and multi-pocket bags were also made in these same colors -- the lining of all of these bags is a rich burgundy suede -- the only other quilted bag that I know of that had suede lining was the cashew stam (s/s 2006) which had light blue suede lining.

there's actually a black stam on ebay now (I believe it's still there) and every once in a while a black or taupe stam or baby stam pops up -- I've also seen quite a few quilted stellas in recent months, as well as the quilted multi-pocket (I think there was a petrol blue one not that long ago -- I don't know if it sold it not)

because they're harder to find, they usually end up selling a little bit higher than other quilted styles, esp anything in the petrol blue or Bordeaux colors

rachieface

ilikeike!
Nov 18, 2007
^^^ ooh thanks for the explanation. I could only imagine what the quilted Stella's would go for since we're all so Stella-crazed around here to begin with.

I would love to get my hands on any of them, to be honest. I feel much different carrying my suede-lined bags versus my canvas. Even though the suede is heavier, for some reason it hurts my shoulders less. Very odd!

Lakritze

♥
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
Germany
I love the suede lining, too. I have a Stam and a quilted Multipocket with suede lining and I don't care if it makes the bag heavier ;).

tabprincess

May 11, 2007
Hi, was there ever a quilted blake with suede interior? I know there were regular blakes with suede, but don't know if quilted blakes were only canvas lined... TIA~!!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
Hi, was there ever a quilted blake with suede interior? I know there were regular blakes with suede, but don't know if quilted blakes were only canvas lined... TIA~!!
I don't think so -- I don't think they started making the quilted blake right away, so I'm pretty sure they all have canvas lining

spaceyjacy

fashion ruckus
O.G.
Dec 4, 2007
Planet Spacejace
It was putty? I can never remember the correct color name -- I thought it was cashew -- scratch the cashew and make that putty instead:okay:
It was indeed Putty. . .er. . .which is confusing because Putty was recently repeated to describe the leather color on some of the mercer bags from resort/spring of this year:rolleyes:. Oy!

Mar 18, 2007
li, ny
i wish my grey quilted venetia had suede interior! i love its brown canvas though - i think it looks great paired with the grey. :smile: