Which Python Do I get??!!!

Im still stuck deciding which bag to get...I wanted the python flap bag F/W 06 in a gorgeous dark blue and now I saw it in silver for the new christmas collection...

Which one do I get??? Help??!

I haven't seen the silver IRL. I have the purple (see avatar) and it can make a statement with just about any outfit. I'd like to see the blue to see the color range. I'd just be worried the silver would be too silver KWIM?

Its the last bag ever...I found this blue one in a medium size...I wish I could find it in the small size but oh well its gorge...

so this or the silver?

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 81
I looove the blue and I saw the silver in real life..thing is I hope the blue will look good too because I havent seen it its in another boutique theyll get it for me..usually the skin is dull and depressing but the silver was so elegant...I hope the blue will be too...and its in a medium size though...thats why am a bit confused

I looove the blue and I saw the silver in real life..thing is I hope the blue will look good too because I havent seen it its in another boutique theyll get it for me..usually the skin is dull and depressing but the silver was so elegant...I hope the blue will be too...and its in a medium size though...thats why am a bit confused[/quo

I saw the this bag in blue in August. Trust me its nothing like the silver finish that u have seen. The picture of the blue is misleading as it looks shiny or irredecent but its actually dull. I bought this bag and ended up returning it as i didnt like the finish. Go with the silver its not bright like the reissues. I have even seen it in Bronse which also looks nice!

i haven't seen the silver yet, so if you have a pic, please post it! :yes:
i've only seen maxter's python bag irl and it is really gorgeous. the skin is really something.