Which Purse To Pick?

ingenue

So Po'
May 10, 2007
Alright ladies, I'm moving to FRANCE in just six weeks!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I've met my goal and lost 10 pounds for the event, and now I'm getting my reward. I want to pick a purse for my flight there. I want it to be roomy, comfy, and bright. I've narrowed it down to three choices, all of which are in my price range ($0 -$500-ish), so I'd really appreciate your input! Of course, if you have another suggestion, I'm always open to that too. So far, I'm stuck between:

The Marc by Marc Jacobs Airliner Captain Bag in Turquoise
marcj2061410759_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831047311.jpg

The Hayden Harnett Havana Hobo in Lagoon:
12005246361058657137.jpg

And the Botkier Sasha Mini Duffle in Pink:
_5564940.jpg

What do you ladies think?

WOW! Great choices....and the colors are all so divine!

I'm going to have to say the Marc Jacobs.... it's so classy and the blue color is TDF.

The Marc Jacobs looks like the most practical with the longer strap but I like the hot pink number from Botkier-she looks sassy. Remember to pick a bag that purse snatchers or pick pockets can't get into (this happened to one of my friends in college during a summer in Paris). What a great way to reward yourself!

wow...i love all of these. it really is hard to choose i bet! i love the M by MJ the best probably....but that pink is fabulous as well. can't go wrong with any of these! congrats on losing 10 lbs too! :woohoo: