Which Purse To Pick?

ingenue

So Po'
May 10, 2007
Small Town Prairie Ville
Alright ladies, I'm moving to FRANCE in just six weeks!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I've met my goal and lost 10 pounds for the event, and now I'm getting my reward. I want to pick a purse for my flight there. I want it to be roomy, comfy, and bright. I've narrowed it down to three choices, all of which are in my price range ($0 -$500-ish), so I'd really appreciate your input! Of course, if you have another suggestion, I'm always open to that too. So far, I'm stuck between:

The Marc by Marc Jacobs Airliner Captain Bag in Turquoise

The Hayden Harnett Havana Hobo in Lagoon:

And the Botkier Sasha Mini Duffle in Pink:

What do you ladies think?

Voodoo

Hockeygasm
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
Jack Rabbit Slim's
WOW! Great choices....and the colors are all so divine!

I'm going to have to say the Marc Jacobs.... it's so classy and the blue color is TDF.

mcnyc

Mar 4, 2007
1- Marc Jacobs
2- Botkier

Both colors are TDF! Congrats! And enjoy your move to France! What a great opportunity!

kmh1190

Purse crazed
O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
Northern California/Central Valley
The Marc Jacobs looks like the most practical with the longer strap but I like the hot pink number from Botkier-she looks sassy. Remember to pick a bag that purse snatchers or pick pockets can't get into (this happened to one of my friends in college during a summer in Paris). What a great way to reward yourself!

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
wow...i love all of these. it really is hard to choose i bet! i love the M by MJ the best probably....but that pink is fabulous as well. can't go wrong with any of these! congrats on losing 10 lbs too! :woohoo:

pisces78

Swimming upstream
Jan 29, 2008
Chicagoland
I like the MBMJ best for you b/c of all those outside pockets. Your passport, boarding pass, etc. would all be at your fingertips!

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
I like them all but would go with the MArc Jacobs, or the HH. The Botkier's dimensions are too long and too short IMO.

Laurie8504

chocolate...where?
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
US
I'm gonna be different and say the botkier, I really like this style, and it seems travel-y to me. :smile: