Which purse to choose

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just bought the Izzy floral jeans on sale and found a lovely muted top to tone them down a little (they are a little louder than something I would normally wear). I have a gift card for shopping the private sale and it's 50 off 300, so I think I may look at the Fleming mini or the Thea clutch, either I would get the use out of..... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397341426.348009.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397341459.419212.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397341467.964810.jpg

2. I love the tory!

3. Fleming, I like the chain strap.

4. I say Fleming as well. I love everything about it!

5. I love the Fleming! I think the quilting makes it stand out.

6. Just saw that Saks is having their friends and family sale next week, Tory Burch is not excluded, but they don't have the Fleming in that lovely color, only black and white, that would have been a better saving at 25% off. They have a Marion in a cream/beige color, it's 250.00.

7. I really like the Fleming mini and the fact that it has partial leather at the top is even better. Amazing outfit!!

8. Fleming!

9. I'm a sucker for the gold chain...

10. The Fleming Mini is gorgeous and more unique in my opinion! But it is up to you they are both pretty bags

11. Actually I went into Saks yesterday and looked at the mini Fleming, it's tiny! I'm thinking of getting the Marion Quilted crossbody, it's much more versatile.

12. I think I'm the only person yet that likes the Thea clutch more :lol: I have one in red and I absolutely love it, it's so versatile and you can dress it up or dress it down.

13. Which one did you choose? Both are great choices!!

14. So after looking and lusting after the mini Fleming, I got to the store and decided it was much too small and they didn't have any other bags that appealed to me. So this is what I left with......a mini Robinison continental wallet, it's a smaller size and I'm using it today, I love it and a pair of leather flip flops. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397943243.021641.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397943255.783743.jpg

15. Quilting is so classic! It's the closest I'll get to a Chanel:sad: