Which purse organizer for SPEEDY 35? POST UP YOUR PICS! :-)

TresChic35

The Newbie?
Aug 13, 2007
Hey everyone! What organizer would you recommend for a Speedy 35? Which is the most sturdy and fits best (what size)?

Please post up any pictures of your Speedy 35 and the organizer if you can!

Greatly appreciated...thanks guys!

I apologize if theres already a post out there like this. I couldn't find one specifically about the Speedy 35.

I've taken a look at the purseket, but I'm not sure what size to get. I've noticed that a lot of Speedy 30 owners seem to have the medium purseket. I'm contemplating about purchasing the large purseket, but I'm not sure if it'll be too big/little, etc...

i have the medium purseket for my speedy 25, and the large purseket for my speedy 30. i find that with the medium purseket in my speedy 30 there's still a bit of sag on the side..but i have a mini lin speedy 30 in which the fabric is softer than canvas.

It would be the large size but it's not a perfect fit. I got the Purse To Go instead. It protects my Speedy 35 from stains and helps with the sag. I like a slight sag only.

This is the second Purse To Go I purchase for my 35. The first one got stained with ink from a pen that exploded in my bag. My bag is intact thanks to this insert.

There's a pink one that would look great inside the Watercolor Speedy 35. The seller of these things has a website but also sells on Ebay. Here's a link: http://cgi.ebay.com/PURSE-TO-GO-PURSE-ORGANIZER-INSERT-LINER-PINK-JUMBO_W0QQitemZ230249552640QQihZ013QQcategoryZ60180QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Here's a pic of the liner inside my Mono Speedy 35 and two more pics of how the bag almost has no sag at all. (It will have a slight sag when I carry more).

Attachments

• SpeedyLiner 015.JPG
    SpeedyLiner 015.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 3,492
  • SpeedyLiner 016.JPG
    SpeedyLiner 016.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,033
  • SpeedyLiner 017.JPG
    SpeedyLiner 017.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,674
Wow, that helped A LOT! Thank you so much for the quick reply. I just bought the pink one, can't wait for it to arrive. I usually don't use anything for my speedies because I like the sag but the 35 is just *SO* big and roomy that my stuff gets lost in it.

Thank you again! :yahoo: :flowers:

I wish they had one in white. :s

I'm planning to get the Purseket for my WC speedy 35 as well. I don't like sagging
speedy at all.

I'm afraid of color transfer since the lining in the WC speedy is white. :sweatdrop:

I had the Pursekets but I have to say, the Purse-to-go is so much better!!! They tell you to use 2 large for the Speedy 35 and sometimes I use only 1 and sometimes I put both in there. They are GREAT!!! So much better than the pursekets IMO!! I bought the agua for my Watercolor but I'm thinking I should have gotten the pink but I also worry about color transfer. I did have that problem with the black and white polka dot purseket when it bled onto the interior of my Manhattan GM. Anyway...really...you will love the Purse-to-go. It keeps your bag so organized and it's so easy to change bags. Highly recommend them!!

I'm still waiting my Watercolor Speedy 35, I was at store today but I was not lucky enough yet, They are waiting some people to pick up theirs if not until Wednesday they will call me. But I loved the Purse to go and I'm planning to have one in Pink, I think match perfectly. And I think I can have the Jumbo one, What do you guys think? and a Tan Jumbo can fit on the Neverfull GM?Thanks:yes:

I have the jumbo size for my Palermo Gm so when I get home I'll try it in my Watercolor Speedy. My mono speedy is also a 35 and I like the large in there. I'll let you know about the jumbo when I try it later.