Which purse is this (see inside pic)

sinny1

Rockin Chic
O.G.
Oct 28, 2007
Hi everyone, can someone tell me which purse is that girl wearing (not Kim Kardashian the one whos bending down) but the one who is standing up? and how much does it retail for? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Lol its funny cause yesterday i was like i need to have some chanel off time, turned on the tv and saw kim wearing the vinyl cabas. I was like geesh Chanel is everywhere! She does have a big booty tho!

Lol its funny cause yesterday i was like i need to have some chanel off time, turned on the tv and saw kim wearing the vinyl cabas. I was like geesh Chanel is everywhere! She does have a big booty tho!
tee hee--- coming from a woman who has a natural big booty...I always wrap and cover mine up and can not wait til it goes done.....
I watch the SHOW (i know, I know, but its good entertainment) the show is not all about her-- and i love the way she carrys the vinyl cabas..she makes it look great.. makes me wish i would have never let it slip out my hands that day.

I agree! It looks fab on her, goes great with her all together. She makes it look like its not as big as it really is. I must admit, the show is pretty funny and your right its about all her cooky family. Pretty entertaining ;)