Which purple wool 19?

Which pattern?

Votes: 22 68.8%

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
I'd go for 2 because it's visually more interesting. Alhough tie dye isn't everybody's cup of tea.

If you are afraid of being misunderstood or dress very conservative, this is not a bag for you.

Someone who walks in her own pace, wear what she likes and doesn't care what anybody thinks will wear the bag because she loves it. Carrie or Emily would wear this.

Reactions: kosin30
I'd go for 2 because it's visually more interesting. Alhough tie dye isn't everybody's cup of tea.

If you are afraid of being misunderstood or dress very conservative, this is not a bag for you.

Someone who walks in her own pace, wear what she likes and doesn't care what anybody thinks will wear the bag because she loves it. Carrie or Emily would wear this.
You are quite right. I actually like both! Sometimes you want to be a bit more classic, other times dress to express yourself. So funny you mention Emily. I saw three or four items she wore that I have in my wardrobe!

Reactions: Egel
You are quite right. I actually like both! Sometimes you want to be a bit more classic, other times dress to express yourself. So funny you mention Emily. I saw three or four items she wore that I have in my wardrobe!
If you like both then I'd guess that you already have the classics. That would be another plus for the second one.

And I loved Emily in Paris. I just couldn't stop watching and finished the show in this weekend. I even had breakfast with creme brulee when I saw the cracking part :amuse:

Darren Star, the producer of Emily in Paris was also working on Sex & the city and it was so long since there was a serie with that same vibe. I love both the serie and the outfits. It is an explosion of colour and style.

If you like both then I'd guess that you already have the classics. That would be another plus for the second one.

And I loved Emily in Paris. I just couldn't stop watching and finished the show in this weekend. I even had breakfast with creme brulee when I saw the cracking part :amuse:

Darren Star, the producer of Emily in Paris was also working on Sex & the city and it was so long since there was a serie with that same vibe. I love both the serie and the outfits. It is an explosion of colour and style.

i know, he clearly paid homage to Carrie. I’m actually too old to be watching Emily in Paris, I’m more of the Sex and the City generation but it was still a treat anyway!

Reactions: Egel