Which purple is this caviar?!

whatever it is, it's not authentic. Caviar doesn't have that interior. And to answer your question, it resembles 08A purple, but I don't think it came in caviar.

lols i dont know if OP reads chinese but just to let you know, it says specifically that its a replica :smile: but i think youre just trying to see if chanel had this in any other year ^_^"

As you can tell, I don't read Chinese at all!!! I am officially screwed :shame: I just got my jumbo caviar out the box & there is no cc stitching under the flap!! I realise now that I REALLY need to brush up on my authenticity knowledge!! How embarressing!
I've never bought a bag before anywhere else other than boutiques so i don't bother checking them and now because I'm desperately seeking a cruise red, I've started looking at auction bags! Now I really question myself whether I want to go ahead with buying on auction!!

Thank u so much Panda! I will definately post the photos on for authentication once the seller can send me them! I just hope that if I end up meeting the seller & she brings the bag to me, I don't misread anything and end up purchasing a fake!! Wish me luck!!