Which purple is this caviar?!

PANda_USC

Pastries + Purses + Puppies + Play = Happy Panda
O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
whatever it is, it's not authentic. Caviar doesn't have that interior. And to answer your question, it resembles 08A purple, but I don't think it came in caviar.

brendating

<3 <3 <3
Feb 2, 2007
UK
Yeah I was wondering about the flat CC's on the leather looking odd, just didn't know whether they were different just because it was old. Thanks guys!

djrr

O.G.
May 5, 2008
Yeah... it also says in the description that it's a "very good non-authentic 1:1" chanel,
so Panda is right.

hunny_bii

O.G.
May 25, 2009
lols i dont know if OP reads chinese but just to let you know, it says specifically that its a replica :smile: but i think youre just trying to see if chanel had this in any other year ^_^"

brendating

<3 <3 <3
Feb 2, 2007
UK
As you can tell, I don't read Chinese at all!!! I am officially screwed :shame: I just got my jumbo caviar out the box & there is no cc stitching under the flap!! I realise now that I REALLY need to brush up on my authenticity knowledge!! How embarressing!
I've never bought a bag before anywhere else other than boutiques so i don't bother checking them and now because I'm desperately seeking a cruise red, I've started looking at auction bags! Now I really question myself whether I want to go ahead with buying on auction!!

PANda_USC

Pastries + Purses + Puppies + Play = Happy Panda
O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
brendating, make sure to ask the authenticating thread! I would also gladly help you authenticate, ^_^

brendating

<3 <3 <3
Feb 2, 2007
UK
Thank u so much Panda! I will definately post the photos on for authentication once the seller can send me them! I just hope that if I end up meeting the seller & she brings the bag to me, I don't misread anything and end up purchasing a fake!! Wish me luck!!