Which purple bag do you like? Botkier or Hayden Harnett

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which purple bag do you prefer?

1. Botkier Trigger

2. Hayden Harnett Gaza

3. They are different bags, and I love both

4. They both suck

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. While the HH leather is wonderful on their Gaza bags, I like the looks of the botkier bag better.

2. I really like the Botkier!!

3. I think definitely the Trigger! Clearly Chuck Norris would think this as well!

4. Definitely the Botkier Trigger; love the quality & the rich purple shade. HH bag is too busy. But I love the RM MAM's best -- which purple bags do you have?

5. I LOVE the Botkier Trigger! Everything about it is gorgeous. Great, now I want one. :drool:

6. I am going the other way. I love the HH.

7. Def. the Botkier!

8. I'm going with the majority opinion for Botkier as well. I have an HH gaza hobo in this prune color and it's great. But I've never loved the overly busy multi-pocket thing going on with the satchel. While compartmentalizing may be great for organizing your stuff - I'd forget which pocket I'd stuffed what into and it makes it harder to switch in and out of bags if you have your stuff distributed throughout multiple pockets.

9. I think they are both a little dull! With all those beautiful RM's you've got I would never use on of these! It's spring, I would look for a purple with more pop!

10. I love the darker purple of the Trigger but I'm kind of over that style (it was too heavy for me). I'm not feeling the washed/distressed look of the HH, though I know those who have that bag love it.

11. Botkier!

12. [​IMG]

13. I love the Botkier, but I have read here on tPF that it is very heavy. I don't know personally because I have never held one, but I love the way it looks! It weight doesn't bother you, definitely go with the Trigger!

14. Love the color on both, but I think I like the Botkier more.

15. The Trigger. :tup: