Which prints has Mozarella on them?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just recently picked up a Mozarella(sp?) toy. For those of you who live in the San Marino area, check out this new shop called BOWLS on the corner of Huntington & San Gabriel. They carry Toxic Swamp Qees, Moofia Toys, Cactus Friends, and Mozarella. The shop belongs to my bf's brother. Tell them Pam sent you! :P

Anyways, I would really like a bag with Mozarella on it because I really really like her but I'm not sure which prints have her (since I'm a TOKIDOKI newbie)

Let me know! Thanks!

2. I can honestly say I do not know. I don't think I have Mozarella on any of my stuff O__o

3. hmmm i think she was on paradiso, citta and citta rosa print??

4. I didnt' see her on my citta rosa bella -- but probably cuz it cut off lol.

5. heheh i went searching..so here is what i found :biggrin: from ebay... hehe...had to post it with the scooter monkey :love:

[​IMG]

6. i dont think those two are the official "mozarella" that is the toy since she has blue hair ^^..but mozarella WILL be featured on Tutti AND Trasporto! Hooray! yanno how there's hella cactus kids that're all diff colors...so just several cow kids with guns..lolz

7. lmao .. i never knew mozarella was a girl !!I thought "she" was a "he"

8. :lol: well it looks like mozarella w/o earrings to me? :shrugs:

9. yea, i thought so too at the beginning. Until I went to simone's signing and asked him to sketch her on my postcard. When he was done and tried to give me the postcard, he said "oops, i forget" and he drew her earring with gold marker, and he said she's a female cow :P

10. lol ok that is my toki-lesson for today!! I learned something new about tokidoki :biggrin:

11. I think about Mozzarella as a guy as well, I don't think that'll ever change, even if Simone himself said it's a girl. :rolleyes:

12. lol me too snoopa. I mean guys wear earrings too .. lol
    ahh tho i just noticed that mozarella has eyelashes and only the female characters have eyelashes.

hmm i'll just continue to think of mozarella as a guy .. a pretty guy

13. :lol: pretty guy!

14. idk i always thought mozarella was a girl for some odd reason.

OMG< I think have Mozarella on my bags and didnt even notice, LMFAO! Eh, I guess not my fave character lol.

15. well,there is the fabulous mozzarella t-shirt..

[and i guess thought of her as a boy too. not sure why though, since it seems that most of the characters are female, except bastardino]