Which prints has Mozarella on them?

poohchk25

TOKIphiliac
May 9, 2007
I just recently picked up a Mozarella(sp?) toy. For those of you who live in the San Marino area, check out this new shop called BOWLS on the corner of Huntington & San Gabriel. They carry Toxic Swamp Qees, Moofia Toys, Cactus Friends, and Mozarella. The shop belongs to my bf's brother. Tell them Pam sent you! :P

Anyways, I would really like a bag with Mozarella on it because I really really like her but I'm not sure which prints have her (since I'm a TOKIDOKI newbie)

Let me know! Thanks!

heheh i went searching..so here is what i found :biggrin: from ebay... hehe...had to post it with the scooter monkey :love:

mozarellas.jpg

i dont think those two are the official "mozarella" that is the toy since she has blue hair ^^..but mozarella WILL be featured on Tutti AND Trasporto! Hooray! yanno how there's hella cactus kids that're all diff colors...so just several cow kids with guns..lolz

lmao .. i never knew mozarella was a girl !!I thought "she" was a "he"

yea, i thought so too at the beginning. Until I went to simone's signing and asked him to sketch her on my postcard. When he was done and tried to give me the postcard, he said "oops, i forget" and he drew her earring with gold marker, and he said she's a female cow :P

lol me too snoopa. I mean guys wear earrings too .. lol
ahh tho i just noticed that mozarella has eyelashes and only the female characters have eyelashes.

hmm i'll just continue to think of mozarella as a guy .. a pretty guy

well,there is the fabulous mozzarella t-shirt..

[and i guess thought of her as a boy too. not sure why though, since it seems that most of the characters are female, except bastardino]