Which print for an Agenda?

Which print for Agenda PM?

• Monogram

• Damier Ebene

• Damier Azur

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have agenda pm in monogram and I absolutely LVoe it. I don't like to be too matchy-matchy with my items, so monogram was a natural choice for me. I've heard that the red lining of DE can cause color transfer onto damier azur. good luck!

Before you choose a print, are you absolutely certain the pm size works for you?

A lot of members have found it to be too small, an expensive mistake. I went through that so just sharing my experience.

For PM definitely vernis!
There are less choices for MM and I picked graphite damier to be under the radar especially during work meetings ..

You haven't included vernis as an option so not sure if it's because you aren't a fan of vernis. Check out a pomme agenda at a store if you are able, it will steal your heart! If you're not into it, mono as it's such a classic.

Before you choose a print, are you absolutely certain the pm size works for you?

A lot of members have found it to be too small, an expensive mistake. I went through that so just sharing my experience.

For PM definitely vernis!
There are less choices for MM and I picked graphite damier to be under the radar especially during work meetings ..
For this very reason, I chose the Black Epi MM agenda. Very discrete but very luxurious.